What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour diesel IBL reservoir seeds

jessethestoner

I am ignorant of Rez in general, let alone his ratting and anything else he did. Is there someplace to get a summary of what happened?

The guy got busted and rolled over on local growers as well as giving information that led to gypsys attempted extradiction? Then was excommunicated and after nearly a decade he came back on instagram and pumps himself up while glossing over or shutting down any questions about him snitching?

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I am ignorant of Rez in general, let alone his ratting and anything else he did. Is there someplace to get a summary of what happened?

The guy got busted and rolled over on local growers as well as giving information that led to gypsys attempted extradiction? Then was excommunicated and after nearly a decade he came back on instagram and pumps himself up while glossing over or shutting down any questions about him snitching?
That’s the story, in a nutshell.

HSCO

We had these Alpha Diesels from rezdog and got some herms... he said it was his best SD IBL

Alpha Diesel is a mostly sativa variety from Reservoir Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±83 days) and outdoors. Reservoir Seeds' Alpha Diesel is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Flowering Time: 75-90 days
Stature: many tops
Yield: decent
Odor: hashy lemony skunky and rancid all in one
Taste: hashy lemony smooth (full flavor)
Buzz: great heady buzz introspective but very relaxing at the same time

Grow Info: hearty vigorous growing plant. starts slow and gains momentum later on. very sensitive to stress will throw a nanner if stressed. Will stretch to 3x in flower. Starts tric production early. and never stops. very frosty. All in all a great strain. found 2 differernt phenos a stretchier more sativa foxtail pheno and a denser more indica pheno..... both have that great flavor but its stronger in the sativa pheno

Classic seeds crossed rez alpha diesel w chem 91(alpha dog) i grew 4 females 2 hermed. 1s that didnt herm were real nice.. but too much hassle to fight herms
I just made some F2s from some old Alpha Diesel stock. I didnt find any herms in the pack I ran. I also crossed the Sour D IBL X Elites Lemon Larry OGK F5. I will have to upload some pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts