What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D bx2 grow

snel

Wow, thanks guys for the comments. Much appreciated, and I've enjoyed sharing them you! And especially having the man himself for popping in to give them the nod. Respect.

The rest came down that night, and are currently drying a bit too fast for my liking. Found a little bit more bud rot, but not too bad.

I'll save the smoke report till got my head round it, but initial impressions on #3 are its very strong and long lasting. :biggrin: After the initial high also gives some nice visual effects which I love.

I bumped into chap with a test machine and this came out for #3, not bad off a random plant and I would have liked to have got #1 tested as reckon that would have been higher, but as we all know % mean nothing on their own. All about the overall and this has it on both fronts.

picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank You for sharing,you did Karma right.Great work man.look forward to your smoke report.Cant wait to snag some of these.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Looks great! I remember scoring some sour in NYC circa 2006-7 that was so dank! I hope to snag a pack of these as well! Last drop went by quick, hopefully Karma sending in some extra packs this time!

G

So after about a month cure is #3 still the winner of your two ???

snel

smoke report

smoke report

SD1 This flower is some of the nicest I've had. I get it :tiphat:

Its strong. One spliff and can still feel it 3hrs later. Its a changed a lot being in the jars a couple of months. Brought the flavor out and the highs rounded.

Pretty battering for me at first. But easing my way in :kos: Finding it great smoke, nice out and about, good mood enhancer. But also calming mentally. Its a really nice high, kind of kicks in again and again. Very cerebral, with bit of body easing too. Lovely stuff.

Very loud dry and lit.

Get a bit of sage smell from the bud till break into it. Then a oily slight lemon disinfectant smell. That lemon has come through quite recent.

Thanks for your work Karma, it shines through. Good luck reaping the harvest :good:

Heres some shots of badly trimmed bud, but thats how I like it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts