What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D bx2 grow

snel

Hi.
They look in great shape!
On the perfume side, does diesel show up well for the moment?
Wait to see more.

Cheers Widow, very changeable at the moment, more earthy at the moment

Looking good bro :yay:
Cheers Coco, stay tuned for them to go downhill fast lol :)

Definitely looking real good bro... top dress probably was the best thing to do...!!!...

I can’t wait to see these fill out in the next few weeks... good times ahead man...!!!...
Me too Nickman, they got potential for sure to be all over the place in 7 weeks!

Looking good.....nice job!
Doing well, good job.

Cheers Chaps, thank you :)

snel

Week 5

Week 5

Girls been packing a bit of size on last week. Lost a few more leaves, but hanging in there. Gave them a nice old fish tea. Buds look really similar to those I've seen on Insta. Reminds me of a shaggy cap mushroom! Karma if you see this, hope you on the mend :canabis:

Sour Diesel 3
picture.php

Sour Diesel 1
picture.php

picture.php

snel

Day 45
SD3
picture.php
picture.php

SD 1
picture.php

Trials and tribulations, have had a fem plant hermie on me and pollinate 2 of the plants in the room for sure, plenty of seeds showing. Bloody typical.

Haven't found any seeds in the Sour Diesels yet, but SD3 has got a few pistils browning, so pretty gutted if so. Fingers crossed only a few seeds. Can't believe still got 5 or 6 weeks left on these looking at the buds. :ying:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Looking good Snel, yeah the SD genes love extra CalMag. And low N end flower.

Im on the UP and healing well. Thank you

nickman

Veteran
Dam right baby. Sour spears...!!!...

Is it just the pic or is that turning a bit purplish...!...

What Hermèd ? Not the sour right?

Yeah, those are fat as shit and with still some weeks left... they gonna be monsters is sour :tiphat:.....

G

Yeah, those are fat as shit and with still some weeks left... they gonna be monsters is sour :tiphat:.....
Thats what I was trying to figure out as well. SourD herm or another past grow??

snel

Looking good Snel, yeah the SD genes love extra CalMag. And low N end flower.
Im on the UP and healing well. Thank you

Good to hear mate :) and thanks for the tips!

Thats what I was trying to figure out as well. SourD herm or another past grow??

Absolutely not the Sour! Sorry, should have been clear. It was a feeebie fem seed I should have fed to the pigeons lol
No purple really, sorry think that more the led hue

Those are very nice friend!!!!
:)

snel

day 58

day 58

Flowers are chunking up nicely and just started to get a bit of lemon coming through under the fuel.

SD 3
picture.php
picture.php

SD 1 - noticed a couple of suspect leaves at the back on this one. Closer look and mould starting, so have chopped a good whack of the bud out. Disappointing, I'd defiantly top these just before flipping next time, as the buds grow solid. Look like they have at least another couple weeks, so hopefully no more.

picture.php
picture.php

Widow P

Hi.
Beautiful SD !
Too bad for the mold...
You did well to eliminate the affected part.
Good continuation

nickman

Veteran
Would you look at that ...!!!...

OMG Beautiful sour buds ...
Those are so fat, and still not done yet...

That’s too bad about that mold, the thing that makes me nervous is when u find a little like that there’s usually more somewhere. And with a few weeks still left, just be careful with your humidity and always make sure you have a constant air flow.
But u allready know all this

:tiphat: to u man. They’re looking fabulous

snel

Cheers Nickman, Widow P.

Chunky sticky buds thats for sure, and the weather in the UK is absolutely terrible currently so not helping. Think i may get a cheap dehumidifier as can't get it below 45%.

These have been a bit of mix, but mostly organic soil mix with few teas. I did introduce a little bit of salts & calmag midway as they were so hungry needed to get something in them fast, but really light just to give them a boost. :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I'm dealing with the same thing, I'm at nearly the exact same day in flowering, different strains of course. But I notice a spot of mold but im trying to flush and get everything harvest that's close enough. Ive gotta invest in a dehumidifier, suck it up 150-200$ and get a 50-70pint unit. Ive got mulitpy intakes, exhaust fans, oscillating fans. My temp rarely gets over 75 degress, but I guess were humidity is so high outside alot of the air coming in is to humid. Also gotta seal my basement up better were air doesn't leak through so much. So it's not the summer heat it's the humidity for me. Ah next time we'll both hopefully get ahead of this problem. I'll be dealing with it in my Outdoor grows im sure aswell. But 100% I gotta put some funds back for a dehumidifier to regulate my basement grows

Latest posts

Latest posts