What's new

Sour D 2nd Coco grow

T

TribalSeeds

Thanks! You guys have no idea how happy I am with the herbs I grew! I started this thread so you guys could keep me from killing my plants!
Heres my OG harvest.

ExcelAtIt

You really made those genetics shine, well done! What is in the cns stuff that makes it different than say general hydroponics ca-mg or just botinicare calmag plus?

T

TribalSeeds

You really made those genetics shine, well done! What is in the cns stuff that makes it different than say general hydroponics ca-mg or just botinicare calmag plus?

CNS for Coco & soil isnt a calmag solution. It is a base nute designed for the CEC ratio of coco. It contains higher levels of cal and mag than the CNS hydro formula. There are several coco based nutes on the market.
I doubt you would need a bottle of calmag around if you use the CNS line. It seems like a good all in one solution, and I like the PH buffering it has with RO water. Some of the other Coco nutes are designed for tap water.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
shit looks great! good job. im switching back to coco and blumats for simpicity factor. they pretty much run themselves

T

TribalSeeds

shit looks great! good job. im switching back to coco and blumats for simpicity factor. they pretty much run themselves

I wish I had these bitches auto feeding and draining into the plumbing. I started this grow with sciatic back pain so bad I couldn't do anything. Im getting a little better now.

T

TribalSeeds

I just moved and finally got around to making more hash. This is from the Sour D. I ran it through the bags twice and pressed it through a screen. Im going to let it dry without pressing next time.

Z

Ziggaro

Yo! Nice plants you got hear Tribal. You still running any of these?
BTW you got any dried budshots from the SD? That would be pretty sexy..

T

TribalSeeds

Yo! Nice plants you got hear Tribal. You still running any of these?
BTW you got any dried budshots from the SD? That would be pretty sexy..

I was planning a move and didnt think I would be able to transfer any plants. I wish I could run this same cut again. If I had the chance to grow the same pheno again I would probably cut a little sooner. Most of the buds came down 77+. I took some cuts at 70,77 and 80 days.
The dried herb is finally around 57%. It had been above 65% for nearly a month before I finally got the dehumidifier out and dropped the RH further. The buds seemed really dry at 65% but still crackled a bit when smoked at got fairly hot. The OG Kush plant was sticky and full of resin. It smoked perfectly as soon as it was dried and stank like crazy.
Im not sure of the final weight of the grow. I dont even own a scale. The SD buds have a sour smell and taste. The jars of SD didnt have much of a smell at first, but now they stank up a room as soon as they are opened. The buds dont have much of a smell until they are squeezed or broken up though.

Z

Ziggaro

Thanks dude! That looks dank as fuck!
Mine are almost 3 weeks in and I'm already rubbing all the trichs off the fan leaves that smell is delicious!

T

TribalSeeds

The Sour D was good, but my cure wasnt the greatest. I ended up needing to get the dehumidifer out to get the buds down to where I wanted them. I think I should have pulled the SD a bit sooner, or kept the nutes up a bit longer.
Somehow that OG turned out to be the best smoke Ive had in years. It was the perfect smoke without much of a cure at all. Most of it was gone before it was completely dry! I really wish I had a full tent of that stuff!

Latest posts

Latest posts