What's new

SOUR BUBBLE BX1 1IX

G

grapepunched

DAMN NICE update!!!
I love your colors and structure,
let the BOG live on!!!
I just got done harvesting a good bit of Sour Bubble BX4 pollen I'm about to hit some ladies up with, including 2 phenos of sourbubbx4, a pheno of sourbubbx3, my ogbubblegum, and some (91chemdawg x bubblegum). I will be making tons of beans to spread BOG! hope you passed a cut of that shit. looks dank as fook!

-gp

G

guest3854

Damn bru , outta no where ! Glad to see yer back , and with pics too ? Killer . Looks like yer dialin' 'em nicely , and ramping up weight . Wondering if you have anymore beans left , if so pop 'em bru . If you find a DMT pheno , you'll be one stoked mutha fucka . Killer potency , mad chemically aroma and super bag appeal make it highly desired . Lookin' for tha twisted leaves and lighter nugs , stankin like tha real deal DMT .

Here's a seeded DMT from last round (sorry bout tha fuct up lighting, notice tha down turned , twisted leaves)

Sensi DMT

Good to see ya around again ,
Steele

kathmandu

if one were to smell a fresh steaming pile of scat from a bear after it gorged on berries then shit them out, would it be close to the aroma from some certain phenos of sour bubble?