What's new

SOUR BUBBLE BX1 1IX

kushcakes

this is STEEL SAVAGE's BOG sour bubble bx1 1IX. definitely some super kind bud. smell is thick kushy stankyness. if u ever have the chance do your self a favor and pick some up.

G

I tried real hard to get some of those beans that Steele had up on the bay, but came up empty. I have had SB BX3 going for a while now and there was a lot of variations in the plants, even in BX3.

I noticed that plant looked just like one pheno's recently in my garden. Very nice!!! And that plant was very pleasing. But I havent found an SB pheno I have not liked yet though.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
kC
Howzit..?? Man ya did some great work with those girls... And props to steel for doin some awesome work with this great strain. A+ gentlemen... bbl peace..

sack

G

Damned crystaly!

Under all that trims.........
Man it thought the Bx3's should be MORE
even by that time??????..ive got them!!
We will see maybe next fall..........
Gotta be great smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

guest3854

KushCakes , very nice job with 'em . I can see tha similarities of tha parent plants looking at yours . It appears like you got a couple phenos . Glad you got to experience tha "Tall" pheno , and that it didn't dominate in your bean pack , they are a nice smoke just a bit more challenging . Tha 4th pic of yours looks similar to tha DMT mother , nice ! On a whole though , they all look pretty Bubba dominate . You did a nice job on 'em KC , is there a particular one that is standing out fer you to clone from ?

Tester , good to see yas again . They look pretty fuckin' similar , don't they ?

CabbageMan , KC did do a nice job .

Sack , glad you're happy with tha BX1 1IX results . I can't take credit for Sour Bubble , it's Bog's work , we just had to bring it BACK , it is a nice variety .

Rotten , sup bru . I had hella fun meetin' with yas , lettin' ya sample our stable .

Lougrew , always a pleasure to see yas dude . (This guy has brass balls folks)
Yes , she carries a grip of trim , nice fer dry sieve or bubble .

QcIndica , tha original's came from Bog . However , with him "retired" , we have filled tha void .

YoungBuck , they do look tasty , huh ? I think so too !

Mothers of tha BX1 1IX

Again , nice job with tha BX1 1IX KC , I'm stoked you were happy with your results .

Steele

kushcakes

hey guys thanks for all the "kind" words. those pics are at 50 days flower btw.
steel asked is there a particular one that is standing out fer me to clone from ? all of them are worthy. all smell ,look and feel like sick sticky kush balls so my guess is one of the bigger yeildding ones but i will wait to make my final decision .

Dr. G

let it go longer itll get really purple took one at 73 days like 6 days ago it was mostly purple

great job

i find they yeildthe best when you top at the 3d node and you vegg them for at least 8 weeks

T

tex1969

KC, great looking plants, I know you will enjoy those buds. I still have plenty of indica to try, but I am certain that this will always have a jar in my room.

DrG, my next run will go for 70 days, so I can feel the dif.
2390085000101-med_1_.jpg

B

Bubble Puppy

wow truly amazing pics ...hopefully us common folk will get a shot at some of those in seed form in the future...

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah bubble puppy, I agree, they look great!

nice work from the breeder, and the grower!

Peace, bub.

T

tex1969

Warning labels!

Warning labels!

I think sourbubble should come with a warning label, maybe a simple- this shit is not for the casual smoker! A friend I have not seen in a while came by yesterday and we started drinking some brews and taking a few shots of vodka. He asked if I had anything to smoke and I told him I had picked up a quarter of some good smoke( It was none of his biz that I grew it, he was smoking for free). I opened my last jar of sourbubble and cut a piece off of a small nug, ground it and placed it in my glass piece for him to try. He took a nice hit, a little brave from the liquer and beer, 20 min later I had to keep assuring him it was only weed. A better way of putting it is, he got lost on my couch with the remote, beer and a family size bag of Doritos and a look on his face like what have you done to me? He spaced out for a strong hour plus, I guess I will keep her for myself and my true smoking crew, to slap down whatever new strain they bring to the smokeout.