What's new

SOUR BUBBLE BX1 1IX

PAGreen

Gorgeous Sour Bubble Pics. Are any of these done organically? It would be great to see a comparison of organic versus non-organic Sour Bubbles. They definitely do BOG's original justice. Any comments on yield per 1000 watt?

G

guest3854

I was wondering tha same thang , you make any back up beans KC , if not no worries , we'll make sure you're good . They look close but you know to wait and let 'em plump up till tha calyx' are spilling over themselves . Perfect example though not tha same pheno :

Catcha later fellas ,
Steele

Is this part of the BOG preservation project? I just recently heard about it???
But boy, these are pretty. The funk looks like some str8 bubba kush, I never would have imagined. Nice job there on the gorws, and t steele for making these ladies available :headbange

some good people over there at NNCC;) I had a semi tradgedy and lost one of my red grapes, a poison and my nicest Private reserve, but hey, one of each is alls I need :headbange

hey KC, can't rep yas yet I guess, (if this overstepping lemme know to take it down) but PM OG a request over at WT, and then let CK know to be on the lookout too. Both seem like good people.

Last edited:

fari

Very damn nice, has been a couple of years since i've tasted the gal, still remember every aspect, what a beauty. anybody know if there will be some more beans in the future?
Raspect,
Bless

G

guest3854

Lookin' crip KC .

Fari , got some that'll be shipped in later this week or next . These are tha same beans that KC obtained from us at The GrindHouse ... Your only source for soundly bred , verified , Sour Bubble seeds . Check tha link in my signature ....

Stay safe an' grow HARD ,
Steele

guineapig

Veteran
Thank goodness Steel for this strain turned into bean format.....

Keep up the good work!!! There are many medical users out there who need this strain.......

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

hard_mind

Anybody have any experiences with SB outdoors? They are fast flowerin so i'm thinking of growing them outdoors in northern latitude, but i'm worried about enough light and density, any comments?
Bless

kushcakes

hey playa's heres a diff pheno day 50 also topped and what do you know... two big old pine cones instead of one

hard_mind i don't know about outdoor or northern latitude but indoor their dense as fuck

G

guest3854

Hard mind , though I don't hav eany feed back on SB growing in Northern Latitudes yet , I can say they finish in about 65 days , though are harvestable at day 55. You will just get a better yield and a much more full taste waiting tha full , recommended time . They are fairly resistant to molds and such ....

KC , lookin proper my friend . Have you selected a keeper yet or still runnin' 'em all to find her still ? From my seat , tha girl at tha top of this page gets high marks from me , THAT is Sour Bubble . Did you happen to find tha DMT pheno , chemical in aroma and a bit more open of flower structure ?

Be well fellas
Steele

kushcakes

STEEL what up? ya the best one for me is the one at the top of the page, thats my number one. i still cloned and ran the rest of them one more time cuz their all great . i dont think i got a DMT pheno but i popped a couple more seeds to try to get a male so will see

Latest posts

Latest posts