What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Somoz'Iz Pursuit for Premium-

G

:yoinks: gaiusmarius I would never be caught dead saying I was off to smoke a fag!!!! :yoinks: :yoinks: OMG that gives me chills just thinking about that. LMAO

GCG

Last edited:
G

haha.. my buddy Frontside Fred from Leeds would always say.. "Stop giving me drinks gronut... I'm quite pissed already" Then I would say.. "ahh Fred, it's cool have another...so what ya uptight about buddy?"

G

:wave: Moz.............Those babies are lookin pretty full and green there my buddy .........wont be but a few more weeks............Glad to hear football,titties and beer filled your weekend as well as mine...........A wise `ol wealthy buddy of mine`s favorite saying has been forever that if it flies,floats or fucks,......you`re supposed ta rent it.......I`ll leave it at that and ..............PEACE...........DHF.......... :sasmokin:

somoz

Veteran
hey fellas: nice to see the banter carrying on!!! good times.....well i'm gonna rap out on this post....tis been a good week......a lot of financial prospects have come to fruition and ol somoz is gonna be a business owner!!! he's siked...ok i'll stop talkin in third person......haha

well that was weird.......i had a long ass paragraph here but it didn't post.....it pertained to the fact that when the weather gets cold the scents linger.........there are less water molecules in the air and just less molecules in general so our gardens smell especially tasty....i went on a great banter but it was lost so i can't really repeat it........haha.....well here's what i thought of my smells

it smelled great......i kept sniffin my arm on the way home.......lemons +cherries combined with mint and pine.........i just wanted to lick my arm all the way home..........hehe

hmmmmm.....i had a whole other paragraph here as well.....that's really f'n weird......this one was about proxy servers.....i've run with the hushmail one and i'm currently usin the tor application but it is reallllllllly slow....i've tried tweakin it but still no luck, so i wanted to know who's usin what......i'm i just configurin tor wrong or is there something else a wee bit better out there....i hope this posts cause i'll be super annoyed if it doesn't.......;(.....on to the good times

i lost a lot of this post, sorry.......

@gaius and gcg........its funny cause a lot of me mates have been infatuiated with the brit movement so we're always sayin "gonna step outside for a fag" don't mean we are smokin any poll garlic but we do love the taste of nicotine.....its just so tasty sometimes......haha.........well this wasn't my original thoughts but hey........server's win sometimes.........hehe

@gro: frontside freddy.......what a great name.......that guy parties......haha......sounds like good times were had there......one too many libations always======good times.......right on.....next time dial up a shot an a beer and watch him gag.......hehe......i kid......but only a little

@dhf......for sure buddy.........the girls are lookin good, and only gonna be a couple more........i usually perfer to own but once an awhile i'll rent.......hehe......thanks for the words bro.......i always appreciate em.......

allright.......like i said, i was going to banter on this post.........its been a good week........so here's the pics.......the tw turned around like expected, and gonna drain and flush tomorrow just because i haven't done it yet and i think there is a lot of "bad bacteria" floatin around the rez.........but goes to show what ya can get away with without a rez change.........

ok....right before the pics.......what proxies you guys runnin........i've tried hushmails and currently using tor but it has been runnin soooooooooo slow lately......any input?????

to the pics.........i wish i had a decent camera cause it don't do justice to the trich production.....oh well........here they are.

two shots of the lights on.......

shots of the TW recoverin.....she looks good compared to before.....

blue russian....she's gonna pack it on.....i like this....smells like lemon cherries....ummmm

urkle.....coming along......was surprised by the stretch....gave me a couple of inches........

undercarriage.....trimmed some stuff

afghan goo......she's a frosty girl.......i like her

TW and some room shots

cs.......not really puttin on the trich's like i expected.........we'll see i guess...

and last but not least......some moma's + urkle clones veggin.....they're gonna be tasty in a couple of months........

well......that was super long post but it felt good......hope some peeps enjoy the pics.......take care all and enjoy your week!!!!

somoz

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

:yoinks: 'moz!!!! Been busy with the work on the house and such, forgive my absence, but what the frak have you been doing in the meantime??? What you feeding those girls, dilithium crystal enhanced ferts??? :biglaugh: Don't care if that monster is 2 plants - it's a frakin pair of giant amazon twins! Like Daryl Hannah in The Attack Of The 50 Foot Woman :laughing:

Congrats on working out your own business! I've been on both sides of the fence, employee and business owner, and despite the extra headaches I definitely prefer the latter. Much easier to arrange scheduling - can't believe how anal some bosses can be about hours - I mean as long as you log 40 hours a week and aren't in a people service job, what difference does it make to the workload if you work the 40 hours in 2-3-or 4 days instead of 5??? That was my problem as an employee, between children and dealing with medical issues flexibility is a deal maker or breaker....

BTW, to help prevent losing posts, hit the Preview Post button early and often - it will then save your composed message in your browser cache, so if you can navigate back to the post page your full msg will still be there....

Your TW recovering looks better than mine normally grown! Don't know much about Blue Russian so I'ma learnin from ya here, sure looks like another healthy big Amazon though..., and the rest look just as good, no matter the plant's age. :respect: to you and other growers handling so many strains at once in a big way - doing my first full multistrain - nowhere near as big as yours - and I appreciate the work involved:yes:

Brought a loaf of double afgooey banana bread as a garden warming present - if ya hand out a piece to everyone you'll have a full house overnight :yummy: :pointlaug

Have a great cannanight! :friends:

Last edited:
G

Ahhh great garden u got here somoz, will read the thread when I got more time. Just got up and need to do some shit before work, anyway great looking ladys and room.

Keep it green

Pali

G

:yummy: Double afgooey banana bread? :yoinks: I'll take 2 slices before Gronut gets here and steals it all for himself. :moon: :moon:

Looking Great Moz. :woohoo: you definitely have a forest going in your growroom. :woohoo:

GCG

G

Damn Garlic... after all them hush puppies you still want some goo bread? You have appetite like my labs :pointlaug :moon: :dueling:

Lookin awesome Moz... on the home stretch now :woohoo: Looks to me like the pursuit for primo has been a success...

peace

G

:confused: Well Gro what do expect? You keep packing the bong with your urkle and passing it to me :bongsmi: Sorry I have the munchies :lurk: :kos: Comeon gro don't bogard the joint now pass it over. Moz wants a hit too. :bat: :moon: :moon:

GCG

somoz

Veteran
yeah i do garlic....pass it over gro....somoz kicks gro in shin and takes jibber...... :pointlaug :joint: much better now

slush puppy.......i haven't had one of those in a long time but sounds delicious for some reason right now......ummmmm sugar

Hey Pali: thanks for poppin in dood...not too much good literature up in the thread basically it's just a bunch of doods takin the piss out of each other and me cryin like a sissy bout my girl.......... :pointlaug ....hope to see ya round bro

@Greeny: 50 foot woman.....lol.........thanks for the kind words bud, and as they say better late than never......Yeah, I hear ya on the work program.....I work in the service industry and am looking for my own gig and looks like things are gonna sort out.....might be really poor for the first year but all should be well............or so i hope........and yeah i don't know why the boss would care about the hours as long as it gets done.......probably bitter that he's at work while your blazin one off...........haha

Thanks for the tip bro.......gonna try it out on this post right here........yum: afghanny bread......sounds delicious! hope to see ya around and good luck with the rest of the work on the house.......cheers to home improvement!! :wave:

Thanks for the props gro.......just peeped the urkle tonight and i can start to see a little purple hue creep up on the internodal leaves........ :woohoo:

take care guys
moz

Last edited:
G

I fergot to ask ya... is that urkle the mother or are you flowerin cuts from her? Is that one in dirt or a dwc bucket?

It looks great bro... I normally start seeing the purp come on at about day 40.

Hope all is well with ya..

:wave:
gro

ColoraDro

looking good somoz my brother due to recent unfortunate events i wasnt able to finish my ak47 x godbud grow :fsu:

but maybe sooner then later you will see me in action again :wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro, garden is looking on top form.......i had a good trim up of a majority of the lower growth in the garden but left a few plants just to see the difference.
Peace

somoz

Veteran
hey fellas :wave:

Gnut: how ya doin hommie- That is the mother and she is in a coco/hydoroton mix.....I have 2 other cuts in buckets and i'm gonna veg them out till nov or so...or as long as it takes to make em treez!

The plant however is the lowest to the ground by far in the garden and it is recieving a lot of the ac, so that's why i think i started to see just a tint of purps.....it's gotta be mucho cooler down there.....

Oh and a little fyi: All that sun and shade has probably turned ya soft dood....nothin like a cold bitter winter to bring out the drinking in ya....haha....i look forward to that day....... :dueling: bring on the libations!!

Sorry to hear about your legal problems dro: That shit is no fun. Don't wanna rush back into it though bro, make sure ya have everything sorted before you hop back in.........don't wanna overextend or re expose your self again.....Best of luck pushing through it......take care bro

Right on true: I think i have some plants that i trimmed up and some that i didn't as well, so i'll do a little side by side when its all said and done.....thanks for comin by...

Allright: Gonna have some new pics up tonight, and the garden is lookin pretty good........Stay tuned.......laer on

somoz

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man 'moz - what an update!!! :respect:
I see telltale signs of predator bug meal - hope they do the trick! The buddage is getting fatter by the week, and sheesh do you grow some long ass roots or what???!!!

Hmmm - wonder why I feel like dancing the Jungle Boogie??? :biglaugh:

G

:yoinks: OMG Moz what's all that stuff on your plants? :yoinks: Are those bugs? :yoinks: J/K everybody kept asking me that stupid question over and over again.

This late in flower I don't think the predator mites are going to be much help. I think your best bet will be those bug bombs.

:badday: It looks like it's getting ready to snow in your grow? Those buds are getting frosty as hell!!!! :woohoo:

Moz you have quite the jungle going bro. :woohoo: Yields from hell is what I see in your near future. :woohoo:

Looks like the Amazon
GCG

G

Great update :woohoo: Damn those are some great pics man.. I love all that frost. I feel very sorry for the lil pests.. that arsenal is gonna do some serious carnage.

How far off are ya till chop now?

Keep up the great work bro :sasmokin:

G

YOU SONOFABITCH!!!!!!!!
that is some bad ass growing there broseph,,,,,mucho respectada! i got the borg to bro, but they seemed to have built a tolerance to neem,,,,,,,superborgs! gonna remove all my flushables, and go the bomb way, you gotta let me know how your irradication goes. if all your percy issues have smoothed over, i got cuts for ya, borgless of course.
didnt know you were friends w outkastt, ask her about the nemo and mcfly(sq x c99,both phenos)
her and hubby visited for a week and blazed plenty of it while our dogs fucked there brains out, ah, the good life. bd

ps, time to cough up the details, specs on your nute mix for your bubble cloner, ive always had great results w greenfuse root stimulator, id lke to chat w you about clone size if you get the free time,,,,peace blue

Last edited:

Mampi

Holy cow..... Jeebus!!!! That Afghan goo looks like a very very special lady :yes: I am amazed at the resin production and the sheer vigour of that plant! She don't look to shy to yield for you either.

Is this something available in seed form? Or is it one of them damn annoying clone only deals? :badday:

The rest of your garden looks spectacular but that my friend is one frosty ass plant! Even the fans have a thick layer of frost :yoinks::confused::bat:

"Get in there!!!" You definatley scored with that girl. Can you give me a lil mo detail on her.... taste, bloom time etc...

peace!

Last edited: