What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Somoz'Iz Pursuit for Premium-

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey somoz,

great work man those buds are really starting to pack on some weight. i see you got some predators as a preventative measure right? or did you see the first live mites anywhere? the leaves don't look like they have mites unless they just arrived. in which case those predators will make short work of them. as a mater of fact they don't have time to do any real harm to your grow at this point. specially not now with the predetors :yes: no way would i use any poison at this point, including the bug bombs.

looking like a great trimming party comng your way somoz lol. keep up the great job, love seeing trees.

peace out :wave:

somoz

Veteran
Heya Fellas,thanks for poppin by......been on a bender of late so haven't been keepin up with me ic duties but today feels like a good day to type.

Greeny- Jungle boogie, nice one man. Thanks for the words and nice root systems.....is how i roll yo..........

Gnut- Hey dood: Yeah, that afghan goo is really shining this run and i'm very happy with here performance....got 15 or so rooted clones of her that are going to go in the table room very shortly, with some russian plants...

I'm thinkin that i flowered this room at the start of sept so probably around late oct, early nov the chop will be in order, so 3-4 weeks........which means that these girls are gonna get big! hehe.........and a cali guy drinkin me under the table.......that's ludicrous ......thanks for the kind words bro....catch ya round

BLUE: Where ya been you mofo.......thought you were having some issues and then ya just pop up into the thread.........well its good to see that all is well with ya bro. Yeah i know outkast, I picked her brain on here areo setup, i liked it. She filled me in nicely.

Are they nutured or you startin puppy ville over there......Most of my issues have rolled over so yeah now might be the time to sort that out......pm time......here's a post i had in mampi's thread going over my bubble shit and i'll say a bit more bout as well......

1. 7-10gallon plastic low cut rubbermaid, etc..

2. take the lid drill as many 1/4inch holes as possible......i think i can usually fit around 75 holes, and then i double up in the holes if need be.

3.simple air pump/a couple of airstones/thermom/ and a water heater to keep it at 80 F.

@maintenance:
Well it varies for me but i usually just run adjusted ph water and sometimes i do not even bother adjusting it.........I usually get 90-100% rooted clones, and it takes from 4-14days depending on strain....After the first signs of rooting have developed i usually add a lil veg nutes and some hygrozyme stuff.......

Sometimes i'll foliar feed with olivias but like i said for the most part, i scarr up the stems really good and then just let them do their thing.

I fill the conatainer almost all the way to the top and usually only have to top off once before roots but a lot of the time roots will come before i even need to fill it back up........So basically i just set it and forget it.......Lights are on 20/4........and i find better results when the stems are completely submereged in the water......just my 2cents

@Blue; That one super long rooted clone was in the bubbler for a bout 3 weeks and recieved just a tad of nutes at the end but that fatty root was in the bubblers for about a month and recieved lots of nutes........Set it and forget it bro.....KISS

If ya have any more q's feel free dood.

Mampi Hey bro: Thanks for the pat on the back and the nice words......yeah she flowers up real pretty like. Grows naturally in a bushy formation, kinda tastes piney, needs a good lil cure before her real potency is delivered, have taken her at 60 days and past 70......so she's flexible......glad you enjoy!

Last but not least, what up gaius: Always nice to see ya stop by bud: I have an infestation in the veg/clone/common area and probably in the other room with the tables as well so trying to get at all the eggs.....Haven't seen that much activity in the flower room, but just in case some have found their way in there I want to get at them now and then i'll bomb the room when everything has been chopped....

Yeah the bombs are for after chop and for this room right here.....I know you think i'm poision gun ho but i'm really not............haha

Give it three weeks bro and i'll have some tasty pics........thanks for comin by........

Enjoy the week folks:
somoz

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
man when it comes to clones or mothers i'm not so fussy at all. although i think the neem eucalyptus, mineral oil and dishwashing liquid combo might even work better long term then pyrethrum. but like you say, for a veging room those bugbombs are great. just when it comes to flowering plants that i become ultra careful. i'll even leave them (mites) to do their worst, if they arrive in the last 3 to 4 weeks of 12/12. as you saw last time in my grow, they didn't have the time to start doing any real damage, before it was harvest time. when the room is empty, i am ruthless, i will use a double dose of pyrethrum in my sprayer and spray absolutely everything in the room, including the wood work. never know where they try and hide. with your size room those pyrethrum bombs are perfect, just no latter then week 2 of 12/12 in my opinion and thats the absolute latest i'd do it.

have you stopped using the nps? in the veg room you could hang it up for a few days it would probably do the job and eliminate them. i know a few who use them like that, they keep them well sealed in between uses. remember STUPA? with his crazy trees?

peace out :wave:

somoz

Veteran
yeah, that eucalyptus mix sounds like it would work a treat........next time at the grocery store i need to pic that stuff up.......I hear ya on the flowering plants gaius...you gonna smoke,eat,vape that green and its no good if its doused in chemicals......ewwwww

I still rock the nps in the common area, but it doesn't seem to be effecitive anymore?
I'm thinking either it is too large of a space and i need to apply more of them or they have built a resistence up to em.....dunno.......but i think i'm gonna move away from them regardless.....Lately when i have been working in the flat my breathing has been really constricted.....It might be all the partyin i've been doing but i'm thinking that it is those strips.......no good

Man, og had so many crazy growers.......was good times, even if you had to wait 2 minutes for pages to load.....lol..............yeah those treez were fun gaius.......

On an off topic: You do an apt or hotel for the cc this year.....My mates from oz and china had some troubles pop up and aren't going to be able to make it so now i'm tryin to figure out my accomo's.......I've been looking at both but i'm just trying to figure out the most bang for my buck so to speak.......and whether or not i want a kitchen.....lol........

laer on home boy
moz

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Lookin sweet 'moz! Nice cloning rig! Funny how conditions can be different from grow to grow... Still sussin out my bubbler, sometime gonna have to graduate to a larger rig like yours.

Wish I was going to the dam this spring - youll have to do some extra sampling in my place :joint: :bongsmi:

G

Hey Moz... Cali dudes make great drunks. I know a bunch :joint: I was loaded when I typed up that message but that aint me backin away from what I said...lol. Maybe at some point we'll be able to kick it and put a few back :friends:

Hope your new venture is well on track... lookin forward to the next update :wave:

somoz

Veteran
Not a problem greeny.....i'll sample many a treat for ya bud and it is kinda weird how things change from grow to grow but at the same time there are so many variables that change it kinda makes sense.......Takes 2-4 months per cycle depending on what your doin and the seasons change 4 times a year so there's a new factor to deal with every couple of months imho........go bigger bud!!! it's always mo fun....and stressful.......haha

Spicoli......runnin away from your words....haha...i've been there....one two many times i think........Yeah, one of these days a couple of beers and a shot are definately in order bud..........I might be out in the bay area sooner than later.......we'll see.......yeah stuff is good with that...papers are signed and now its just a waiting game, but hopefully soon enough.......thanks for poppin in dood....

moz

G

howdy somoz, when ya do feel like checking on the pH in your cloner, what do like to see it at? Gratz on all the greens meng! Always been a fan of your work :friends:

somoz

Veteran
Heya Indica/Sat: When i do keep an eye on the ph I like to have it anywhere between 5.5-6.5 but if i'm going to worry about it I'll usually keep it at 6 or just a bit under.....

Major: Thanks for gracing the thread bud: Nice to see ya stop in....

Sleepy: glad ya didn't sleep on this one bro..hehe........nice to see ya pop in again.....

Well, I should have some new pics later tonight but probably tomo......Hope alls well with everyone.......Moz

BlindDate

Veteran
Hi there Somoz....Did you ever use that Alita tubing? Nice thread going. How does that TW grow tree style? Christmas tree or bush?

Thanx

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah man, i got my place to stay sussed. i try and keep my accomadation costs down to a minimum as i only plan to sleep there lol. you have left it late for the cheaper hotels in the center. hope you get it all sorted man, if not there are always the youth hostels lol. i can't wait to meet up, we are gonna get so high.

hey BlindDate,

i hope you scrubbed your woman down before you let her use your fatest cola....................to pose with, lol.:D

G

:fsu: YOU GUYS SUCK!!!! You're going to Adam to smoke yourselves into oblivion!!!!! Have fun guys and think about poor old Garlic when you're there pie eyed. :moon: :moon:

Stay safe and have fun
GCG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hey Garlic - no worries mate - will have a Garlic-Dam party. Between a few of us it'll be a smorgasbord of tastes. I'll even bring the vacuum-vape!

Seriously, rilly wish I could be out there with you 'moz and the rest of the traveling ICMag family.

Gaius I can tell you're a man who's well prepared! Sure is nice to score a room in advance!

somoz

Veteran
Fellas:

Hey BD: Didn't get a chance to work with that Alita hose yet....Got a closet full or two of gear that needs to get put to use....haha.....Not quite sure what I'm going to do next run, so we'll see...........

The TW is a viney, viney, viney bitch. If not topped she grows like a vine and then flops over if not either tied or lots of silcon is applied. I topped mine twice to three times and she grew more like a christmas tree but still viney....Not the biggest of yeilders either but every gram is worth it imho......she shmokes nice!
Thanks for poppin in and catch ya around bro.

Gaius: lol......that is a pretty big cola BD has in his avater.....i just wonder how sticky it made her ass cheeks after she was done posing........hehe....
:yoinks:

Yeah, I was kind annoyed and disappointed my mates weren't going to be able to make it because they were sussing out the acommo's. But alls well that ends well as that famous playwrite says............So i'm going to either stay at the crystal or princess or some other such low fair establishment........Can't wait to light one up and crack one back with ya bro....It's gonna be fun!

Garlic: :moon: Haha.......i'll make sure to have a late night shmoke and a cold one for ya garlic.....not to worry bud........Maybe next year or the 4-20 we'll see ya out there garlic.....until then enjoy the pics here.......

Greeny: Yeah, to tell you the truth you could probably have better green at your get together than a lot of the coffeeshops provide......maybe next year we'll see ya out there, or maybe sooner for me out west......who knows!

Feel free to shoot away chevy...............

And finally the pics..........here we go.........DAY 42 or so

The wreck

Some shots of the goo

The urkle got trampled on and cracked......First time runnin her and the yield is going to be small but learned a thing or two.

Some room shots

Sorry dial up guys :moon: ...........Well that's it........enjoy!
moz

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man 'moz - now you've done it - I'll be sportin wood all day :pointlaug :yoinks:

That is truly a beautiful sight, those buds be phattys! Sheyut - and only day 42!

Yeah, hopefully I can make it sometime soon - more for the company and meeting with other ICMag folk than green from the shops...

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: looks stickysticky in there he he ya gonna run around naked in there before harvest really lookn fantastic