What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Somoz'Iz Pursuit for Premium-

G

BabyHughie said:
well if youz talkin bout what I think youz talkin bout then all I gotta say is don't sleep on the bulls this year :joint:
i aint sleepin on em, just bettin against em, we got the twin towers to handle ben, and 4 points, 3 that smoke heinrich, but i like the bulls, actually one of my favs, getting better.......i knowthere the sleeper.....and i expect big things...just not against my boys, watch- i know im jinxing the games, but SOm, im gonna figure out somethinginteresting, youre welcome to my stable anyways! check the thread, just added some new flavors.
skiles is the best thing the bulls got, coach of the year in my opinion.....bd

4733bullspank.jpg

Last edited:

BabyHughie

:biglaugh: at that pic

Bulls got some of the best guards in the game, and THEY ARE WINNERS!!! You can't teach that. They young too, bulls are the future.

PS Don't sleep on my man Nocioni either :joint:

somoz

Veteran
roundball wooo!!

roundball wooo!!

nice to some lively banter over here gents.........well first off nice pic bd.......think it was a charge though :moon: haha.....we play with our heads!

yeah i was just playin with all the cut banter....you more than welcome to it all bro and ya should know that.........but its always fun to talk some shit....hehe

somoz

Veteran
no sweat buddy: just sayin it how it is........your in for a world of pain blue.......a world of pain.........hehe

G

i know, bitch ass coach fer sure.....gotta stay true, i cant wait. great comeback! and i think thats nocioni on the wood.....he has no heels :pointlaug

i know were thin....so ill stop, its 2 on 1, even in town,lol....
season coming :woohoo: bd
back to the budz!

G

:wave: Hey somoz I've been lurking on your threads for a while now and I think I'll pull up a seat in the back row? :yoinks: This crowd looks a little rough. :yoinks: Just my kind of place. :woohoo:

I can't believe that fooking pic of you holding those buds OMFG. :yoinks:

GCG

G

Damn you got a big bush moz :yoinks: Looks nice dude! Was that stuff grown in the quick buckets?

howdy garlic :wave: :moon:

Last edited:

somoz

Veteran
Heya garlic: nice to see ya stop in bro and don't be shy..........it can get a little rowdy at times but for the most part even keeled docile mofo's in this thread......

Thanks for the compliment man and that was actually all one plant........think even a couple of branched snapped off due to weight!!!

Hey GN: fancy seein you around here during the day.......tis out of character for ya......hehe............Well that was actually grown in one of your favorite methods.....DWC and not the soquick buckets which i have something to say about....

Through me experience i've come to the conclusion that sog plants are very touchy and not nearly as forgiving as trees............I think sog plants lack the structure to deal with stress like a tree can therefor when runnin a sog I think one has to be extra careful on how they proceed....

So that would elminate runnin multiple strains in one table, havin ac units konk out, mixin sats and indica on the same table........haha........Anyway what i'm really tryin to say is that that last table run was rubish and cost me a pretty penny for what i would call a "test run".

Next go is gonna be afghan goo, hdf, and hog.............keepin it simple

back to that pic

Was a side project with 1kw and 4plants.........American dream which is that shot, blue russian, skywalker x2.......1.75 elbos........not bad but............

That was an american dream plant: Real fast flower time 45-55 days, grows with vigor, and yields well but lacks in flavor and potency imo...........therefor she no longer resides in me garden.........Gotta have some flavor if ya wanna stay aroun but was a fun plant to grow regardless...........

thanks for poppin in guys and the fun stuff is yet to come..............the TW plants are pretty huage......gonna flip em real soon......... :woohoo:

take care
moz

somoz

Veteran
look who overgrew their space!!

look who overgrew their space!!

a little update........just flipped these girls today, was out of town for the weekend and damm how this TW plants is just pushing ahead of everything else.....same veg times and the tw twice the size of every other plant......

here's some pics

that broom is close to 6ft tall.......

bigfoot from subcool........starte reaallly slow, so we'll see

celticstone plant....lookin really good imo.....great structure and gonna be a heavy hittin indica for sure

a couple more

ak47xgodbud....

Here's a shot of my urkle........Really tight internodal spacing??? Almost too tight imo, but is this normal for this plant or is something else at play here.....

Allright.......i think that was a ton of pics.......sorry.........haha..........Anyway, just got my confirmation from SB on my order so I'm going to be poppin a bunch of Straw Deez both f1's and f2's very shortly........should be fun!!! bye now
moz

ColoraDro

Damn Moz that shit is insane dude :yoinks:

im digging the trainwreck shots bro cant wait to see em get all heavy and fall all over the place :bat:

i am really diggin the way the Ak47 x Godbud is looking dude cant wait to see my babies in flower here are mine...

peace bro keep me informed on how the TGA gear comes dude i have JTR & JC2 going and a few more to come :wave:

Keefhead

Somoz - I just went back and read the entire thread, mostly...

Don't mind me, I'll just be hanging here in back with all the rif-raf..... I'm at home there. lol

Great growing there, thanks for sharing it.

somoz

Veteran
Thanks blue.....right back at ya dood

Right on dro......hope you get a killer pheno out of those beans! And yeah, the tw is a floppy bitch for sure......gonna tie her up real soon...

Hey keef: Got a little rowdy on that 2nd page but should stay on target from here on out.........That is if i can finish this grow.......me and the bird are havin some serious issues.....life is gettin more complicated by the minute over here........

moz

G

Damnit Moz..........Hang tough my buddy and be safe at all costs.......Hopefully all will work itself out........PEACE.............DHF...........

G

som, dont let the bird sing, clip her wings, and cage her, at least till harvey time,,,,,,good luck, i know you dig her, to bad they like to pick at ya.......bd

Latest posts

Latest posts