What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Pictures From Our Garden

MileHighGlass

Been looking for a good pair of grow room glasses, and so far I'm liking these Wavelength horticulture glasses.

Their lenses "appear" in tests to block more bad shit than anyone else.

MileHighGlass

Some Cookies that were recently on the chopping block. If you look closely at the third picture you will see a Silver Dapple Miniature Dachshund hair in the middle of the bud. :)

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
wowowow is that gorgeous nug in the shot with your hand the choc thai? beautiful!

keep a close eye on those chem ibl. i have heard some horror stories from wanton dusty bananas at all points in flower.

MileHighGlass

wowowow is that gorgeous nug in the shot with your hand the choc thai? beautiful!

keep a close eye on those chem ibl. i have heard some horror stories from wanton dusty bananas at all points in flower.

Yeah it's chocolate thai.

I am sure there may be some lady boy action with Rez's shit. I will know soon enough. :)

MileHighGlass

Here's a recent test I did on the viability of nematode's after being stored in the back of the fridge for 70 days. As you will see you can get viable nematodes when stored this way. The longest I have gone is 90 days with good results. So the moral of the story is if you use your properly stored nematodes within about 60 days you will be good to go. Buy in bulk and save some money!!!! :)
P.S. The music is by Mountain Sprout.
[YOUTUBEIF]H59N24M6Kk0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

MileHighGlass

Current round about 9 days into flower. the front 4 pots are a new mix I am testing and the back 6 pots are 2 years old getting ready for retirement.

NWNR

Here's a recent test I did on the viability of nematode's after being stored in the back of the fridge for 70 days. As you will see you can get viable nematodes when stored this way. The longest I have gone is 90 days with good results. So the moral of the story is if you use your properly stored nematodes within about 60 days you will be good to go. Buy in bulk and save some money!!!! :)
P.S. The music is by Mountain Sprout.
[YOUTUBEIF]H59N24M6Kk0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Good to know, thank you for sharing. How local do you get them initially? As in, if you get the shipped, how long do they take to get to you before you put use or refrigerate?

MileHighGlass

Good to know, thank you for sharing. How local do you get them initially? As in, if you get the shipped, how long do they take to get to you before you put use or refrigerate?

I get them from amazon. The scanmask brand, but Im going to be growing my own soon enough.

HarvestMoon303

So that is a chocolate Thai hybrid? Leaves are quite fat and the bud looks pretty dense. Not normal for a Thai. Either is the short flowering time. Looks nice tho, just has to be a hybrid.

Cool plants, care to discuss your lighting and equipment?

It's certainly a hybrid. The Choc Thai in this area (CO) is from old Billy Goat Seeds stock. It's nothing like I expected. You can buy seeds (rec) in Boulder.

Latest posts

Latest posts