What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some Pictures From Our Garden

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those plants look very healthy. Are you growing under 600w HIDs? How are the yields in the 20 gal smart pots? Do you run mostly from seed or clone? Long or short veg time? RO water I assume?

-Funk

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
@milehigh, dude, I am not following you around or hating on you. We got off on the wrong foot because my post came off in a way that was unintentional. I am not knocking your work, I think your plants look great and was just curious of the lineage as I grow some Thais.

Can we please just start over?

MileHighGlass

@milehigh, dude, I am not following you around or hating on you. We got off on the wrong foot because my post came off in a way that was unintentional. I am not knocking your work, I think your plants look great and was just curious of the lineage as I grow some Thais.

Can we please just start over?

It's cool. No problems. You know how just about any clone, or seed goes, you gotta take the word of the person you get it from. From what I've seen mine looks similar to other chocolate thai's. I will say that I don't think it is a 40-50 year old clone, but from seed within the past 10 years or so. The reason being she is extremely vigorous. To me, to vigorous to be such an old lady.

I do know some people with chocolate thai seeds stil. So who knows right?

All I know is she is a keeper, and when I tried to share her everyone turned their noses up at her because they hadn't her of her, and her name didn't have kush in it.:)

Seriously though, who the fuck hasn't heard of chocolate thai? :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
subbed up. Sounds like a good operation so far. :)

tessarecting that is a great image. I'm already sky high

MileHighGlass

Here's what's going on in the garden at the moment.
Making some seeds so I have some knocked up cookies. I keep my seed plants in about 1.25 gallons of soil in fabric pots.
Vegging my next round so I have some chocolate thai in 20 gallon notill pots doing their thing. I do 3 plants per 20 gallon.

The Revolution

Veteran
Beautiful garden! You seem to have a keen eye for what your plants need, and they're responding very well! Awesome vid of the nematode too! IVe been after the choc thai for a decade or more. Had a cpl hybrids made from the choc thai years ago. I found one very choc thai dom female and fell in love! Grew arm sized colas, very frosty. Do u find the choc thai is more resistant to molds and mildews than most other varieties?

I think many ppl get confused when it comes to thais. Im speaking of lester beans. There are highland thai and lowland thai. I have a lemon thai line that flowers in 75-80 days, its a squat plant for the most part, buds are smaller than average. Some other thai varieties can go 12+ weeks, and grow extremely tall with sparse flowers..

MileHighGlass

Beautiful garden! You seem to have a keen eye for what your plants need, and they're responding very well! Awesome vid of the nematode too! IVe been after the choc thai for a decade or more. Had a cpl hybrids made from the choc thai years ago. I found one very choc thai dom female and fell in love! Grew arm sized colas, very frosty. Do u find the choc thai is more resistant to molds and mildews than most other varieties?

I think many ppl get confused when it comes to thais. Im speaking of lester beans. There are highland thai and lowland thai. I have a lemon thai line that flowers in 75-80 days, its a squat plant for the most part, buds are smaller than average. Some other thai varieties can go 12+ weeks, and grow extremely tall with sparse flowers..

Couldn't have said it better myself. Without genetic testing knowing the exact lineage of a strain is impossible.

Latest posts

Latest posts