What's new

Some harvest pics

ElAhrJi

Never grown out the chunk...it's on my to do list tho....:D

2000W...vegged in 4l, and then dobbelpotted into 10 liters....

The last of the Sour Diesels......

J

JeffSpicoli

fark bro...
Im sure you have quite the array of smells eh?
Definately post up some dry nug shots when ya get em?
beautiful harvest, im sure your stoked!

sirharrynuggz

Damn!! These buds are some of the most impressive I've ever seen...EVER!! If you ever need an apprentice, I'm your guy! I am just in awe of how big and healthy these are, particularly that Sour D! I have only been able to get small nugs from my v3 and my IBL, some of the tastiest I've ever had, but still small. Now I know I must be doing something wrong.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ElAhrJi again."

Last edited:

ElAhrJi

Jeff: I wish you could smell it bro...D:will mos def hit y'all with some dried pics when the time comes...!

sirharrynuggz: thanks a million bro...:D

The last of the NYCD's.....this was a lanky, branchier pheno....

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
ElAhrJi - Hope you dont mind some questions on those lovely buds... Which buds smell the strongest? Which smell the best? How well did they yield in comparison to each other?

- Ez

ElAhrJi

- ezra - said:
ElAhrJi - Hope you dont mind some questions on those lovely buds... Which buds smell the strongest? Which smell the best? How well did they yield in comparison to each other?

- Ez
No prob dude....:D
One of the SensiStars had a skunky smell that was prob the strongest in the room...hard to say tho, I grew a lot of stinkers this time around...:D
The red grape pheno of NYCD have the most pleasent smell to me.....hard to make a call just yet tho....will have to wait til after the cure... :joint:
The SourDiesel was actually the best yeilders...the SensiStars the worst...

Thanks for poppin by the thread everyone....the NYCD was the last one....(except some fully seeded MightMite's, which aint really photogenic, lol)....

Here's some more JTR bubble.... :wave:

K

Karma Genetics

incredible verry nice looking plants ..... by looking at the pics i can almost taste them great.........

cannigrow

This is one amazing thread dude, off the meter. Serious skills for sure...what a cornocopia of thick buds. Can you give us a little more breakdown on the grow...nutes, soil, etc? estimated yield?

Last edited:
G

guest5703

mmmmmmm......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM.....MMMMMMM!!!!!:yummy: FUCK!!! Dude that JTR looks Fucking dank, just like a high times pick i saw a while back of the JTR. Your buds are off the chain I hope their comin to an area near me!!! :wink: Anyways how long did ya veg them for? How many plants all together did you have and I am curious to the final weight. Thanks bro Great Great job, PEACE!

bLEEp

Can NOT believe my EYES!!!!!!
:yoinks:
Beautiful plants, obviously VERY skilled in the garden!
Good show!
bLEEp

BorisTheBlaze

wow bro this is some serious shit you got goin on. Im AMAZED at how fat of a cola you got from that blueberry. never seen such a high yield on one of those.
:yoinks:

BORIS

ElAhrJi

Lucid- thanks dewd...:D

Karma Genetics- :D

cannigrow- thanks man...Q's about nutes, soil and wattage have been answered...don't know the yeild yet bro... :wave:

caligreen- whatup dewd...vegged for 5-6 weeks, 20-ish plants....:D

bLEEp- my pleasure dewd... :wave:

BorisTheBlaze- hei Boris...!Yeah, the BB sat pheno was an OK yeilder....alot longer bloom(about 10 weeks) on it tho, compared to other BB's.....

cyburnt- thanks...:DOnly been able to taste some concentrates and a couple of bud samples of it, so it's to early to say for shure....will follow this thread up with a dried nug photo shoot tho....stay tuned.... :wave:

youngones

IMPRESIONANTE!!! :yoinks: :yoinks:

Beautiful nugss you present in this thread.... :yoinks: The cola's of Sour Diesel IBL are incredibles... :woohoo:

I have three Sour Diesel IBL in flower... I will put some photo's at harvest... :yummy: .. I think that my SD are your number two phenotip... :woohoo:

Good work!

Jah man! :joint:

Lucid

ElAhrJi said:
Lucid- thanks dewd...:D

....will follow this thread up with a dried nug photo shoot tho....stay tuned.... :wave:

Dont for get the Shmokey report as well...... i will be looking foward to it .... ...

you got you nutes and room dialed in nicely .... keep up the good work ... and whats your yeild like when you pull down thoes 2x1000w :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts