What's new

Some harvest pics

robotwithdreams

Veteran
wow 8 weeks, man im really kicking my self for not trying those N.Ls when i had the opportunity. I decided to go with something else that was just all around weak. Its just that there was another thread going around at that time that had some problems with N.l.s. Even than i had a feeling those problems could have been attributed to the grower. Now i can clearly see that these are def. good genetics.

Thanks for sharing.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
r-r-right on man! awesome looking harvest. Very nice work man, thanks for sharing, and thanks to DG and admin for the new pm rules, lol

- Ez

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
man, your harvest is out of control! What else are you going to pull out? All of these fat buds, and organic too. Damn, I am imagining the smells...

beancounter

Veteran
very impressive skills my friend, u def have yer coco/lava rock/nutes dialed.. one of the nicest montages of seed plants i've seen in a long time :joint:

wotamess

shit-a-brick, dude... unreal! have you grown out deep chunk? i would LOVE to see what you can do with that...

would you mind giving up a few more details?? just basics like wattage and size of containers??

truly truly amazing :woohoo:

-wam-

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts