Some harvest pics

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats the flav and the buzz like on the j the rip

Mr James

:yoinks: :yoinks: Fantastic plants! Dr Atomics NL looks great but the JTR looks :yoinks: What is JTR, lineage, breeder etc etc etc etc! :yoinks: James.

Last edited:

ElAhrJi

Julian: thanks banks..... :wave:

ojd: don't know yet....I'll holla when all four diff plants have been tested....

esbe: takker & bukker.....:D

BennyBlanco: i would say it's slight above average yeild on the jack.....

Raco: gracias hermano...:D

Mr James: Thanks dewd....google and you shall find....

sirharrynuggz: 4m2, 2000W, climate controlled room...

Check out this funky leaf on the third JTR....

And a pile of trimmings....

G

Those rippers look unreal. Great work. Those nugs look tasty as hell. Keep em comin.

ElAhrJi

Jeh, DG lured me out of the shadows, lol....

I'll keep em coming.....got alot of plants to chop over the next few days.....:D

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Jesus! Do ya have any small plants??? Absolutely insane girth on them buds... Do you enrich with CO2? What ferts do you use (not sure if ya mentioned it)... Sorry for all the questions, but I'm curious as to your technique's:D... They are wonderful bro... Much love and JAH bless...

eugene

robotwithdreams

Veteran
very nice.

I believe he / she said that they were fed with biobizz, and the NL is from Dr. Atomic.

What i want to know is, how long did those NLs take to finish?

Thanks for sharing, very encouraging

ElAhrJi

eugenegreen: the only small ones I have is in my clonebox, lol....no co2, just a lot of fresh norwegian air....:D
As for technique's I try to follow the plants needs, and not the feeding charts from the nute manufacturer....

OGorganic: Thanks dewd....:D

SWT#1: whatup dewd....:D

robotwithdreams: right on man...the NL's was chopped from 63 to 65 days...a bit overdone, they could prob been taken on 8 weeks.....:D

Here is the last of the Sensi star's.....