What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
paco... sooooo gangsta!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

$$ - Yeah bro I've noticed the white 91s are def different than what I expected to see. Throw those pics up! Can't wait to see whatcha got.

P

Paco

it that called donk? when you are so gangster you wear mickey mouse racing jackets and Lone wolf tshirts. Cuz if it is Then I'm all donk.
But if donk is only the lifted Olds cutless supreme then I guess Im not. Plants are looking fire guy!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost as gangster as the girl who made it for me.
Takin gold lycra to a whole nother level.

Paco said:
it that called donk? when you are so gangster you wear mickey mouse racing jackets and Lone wolf tshirts. Cuz if it is Then I'm all donk.
But if donk is only the lifted Olds cutless supreme then I guess Im not. Plants are looking fire guy!

english_mother_do_you_speak_i.jpg

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey frank thanks for droppin in

TR whats good bro

The white 91's, all are stinkin with varying degrees of kush/chem

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tierra Rojo

Lookin Proper boys!!! I'm gettin excited Cob. Plants are lookin awesome. Can't wait till these ladies are full on flowering.
White91

91S1

Thought I had a Bubba pic maybe not. Got 2 full on nice males outa the bunch as well. White n Bubba. Ready for some flowers.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good TR, I know you'll do em proper over there. Got any immediate plans for those males? I wonder whats behind the green door? A 70's bush?

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Ibtheman, if I'm not mistaken, didn't your last handle get banned for trolling? Which is exactly what you're doing now... Some people just can't stop, I guess. :chin:

TR, yeah, those are some seriously sucky hybrids! :rolleyes: Looks great!

cob, everything is lookin' awesome! :tiphat:

:wave:

G

guest3854

TR, damn those thangs look like some suck ass, biscuit eaters. Wha'd The Prophet (pre '98 Bubba x TangTang) test out again, 21.2%. Suckin' it.....lmfao

Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Don't think I'll get too many complaints with the bubba hybrids...
Thanks for kind words everyone, I'm stoked to get these finished up and move on to the next

Latest posts

Latest posts