What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy from lovely Colorado! A while back I was lucky enough to acquire some great cuts :tiphat: , and have been enjoying them ever since. During one of my runs with some of these lovely ladies I had the chem 91 herm on me, and donate some pollen to a few ladies sitting next to her. I ended up with a handful of each of:

bubba x 91
the white x 91
and 91 S1's

For the time being I've popped some of the bubba 91's and the white 91's, and am pretty stoked to see what may be in those genetics. There are also a few friends who got some of these so possibly they will post up what they find as well. Stay tuned :wave:

'91:
picture.php

picture.php

The White:
picture.php

picture.php

Bubba:
picture.php

picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just grew out a version of the "White" here in N. Calif. That looks pretty close to what I grew, nice pics bro.

I

Iron_Lion

SUPER DANK :good:

That '91 looks so much like ECSD, really impressive nugget.

what up cobcoop im from denver to. if you dont mind what store you get that 91 chem and that bubba from.and also dose it hermi esaly?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just grew out a version of the "White" here in N. Calif. That looks pretty close to what I grew, nice pics bro.
Thanks man, yeah she's one of my faves.

Iron_Lion said:
SUPER DANK :good:

That '91 looks so much like ECSD, really impressive nugget.
Thanks brother! Very similar look indeed, really easy to see how they are related.

captaincaveman said:
what up cobcoop im from denver to. if you dont mind what store you get that 91 chem and that bubba from.and also dose it hermi esaly?
These didn't come from the shops, and not sure if any offer them up, but I'm not real big on that scene. She doesn't herm that easily, it was certainly my fault that caused it.

joesy whales said:
Thanks man! As soon as things get half way interesting I'll toss some pics up...

M

merlot

Looks like some great accidental crosses :wave:

But damn, that '91 cut is naaaasty!

The White x Chem '91 is frosted out! How many seeds did you pop? Any variation in phenos?

Killin' it! :tiphat:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
WOW! Everything looks killer, but that 91' is looking just DANK:dance013:

Really interested to see how those seeds come along, have to be some flame with those genetics

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some great accidental crosses :wave:

But damn, that '91 cut is naaaasty!

The White x Chem '91 is frosted out! How many seeds did you pop? Any variation in phenos?

Killin' it! :tiphat:
Thanks man... just to clear up any confusion, I just popped the seeds, the pics above are the moms. I dropped 5-6 each.

caregiver said:
I bet the Bubba 91 is some dank my friend :tiphat:.
If I get anything close to zombo's bubbaD I'll be pretty fucking happy... speaking of... sup self!

funkaaaay said:
nice cobdawg...heheh.. these are gonna be fun tuned in..
thanks boss... time will tell :artist:

Trip, thanks for droppin in brother!

marn said:
those are some very pretty flowers :tiphat:
ibTheMan said:
that white looks like the fire cut, nice

love the 91. your x's should be dank,dank nd mor dank.have fun growing them.
brotherindica said:
WOW! Everything looks killer, but that 91' is looking just DANK:dance013:

Really interested to see how those seeds come along, have to be some flame with those genetics
Thanks yall :wave:

M

merlot

Ahhhh, yeah guess I was a bit confused... not that that doesn't happen often ;)

Those mom's look amazing..bet the offspring are gonna be fierce! Look forward to seeing them~

The Chem '91 cut looks off the hook!

Reppin' it good, as usual cobcoop! :tiphat:

true grit

Veteran
Nice bro, those will be some fun crosses for sure. And thats probably the nicest chem91 ive seen around in a hot minute, real nice job on her bro.