What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

swayzie

cobbbbbb... im about to start flowering mine.. i think i got 6 or 7 of each goin.. some chem dom, some white dom, some bubba dom.. should be good. :)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TR, can't wait to see what ya find!

$$, RB thanks fellas

Sway, your 3rd post over here, and in my thread ;) hope shit's cool in your little corner of paradise man. Bring the heat

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the White 91's. They are all comin along pretty nicely, and it looks like a couple of them should yield pretty well. They seem to be more chem dom than the bubba crosses. The #5 being my front runner at this point. Find out soon enough.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:)
White x '91
picture.php

'91 s1
picture.php

I'll get shots up of all the girls in a few days...Not as far along as Cob's, but they are starting to show me what they are made of...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice MP! Those are lookin DOPE brother! So stoked.

Phillthy, TG, ras, thanks fellas!

forty whats good bro? Can't wait to see those white/waltz in action man!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alrighty boys and girls, I got a little photo crazy so bear w/ me, but this will prob be the last sesh for the ladies till harvest. Here's the b91's at 5.5 weeks. I've got two front runners outta this batch.

#1 - def one of the frontrunners, Im callin her the bedazzle pheno (sup paco), cause the trichs are poppin, looks like she got sprayed w/ glass beads. Kinda hard to capture in a photo but...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#2 - my second front runner, straight cocoa puff/diesel!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#3 - the super stretchy sativa pheno, 2-3 x taller than the other gals. A kinda generic fruity/dank smell at this point.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#4 - A really stocky (still pretty tall) very chem dominant plant. Looks almost identical to the 91, but with a lot more leaves. Smells like the bottom of a tea rez.

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice sweater paco.......jeje......
cob...coco diesel?nice:)..and interesting find on that sativa'ish chick....funny enough my plant's 91white's aren't taking after the dark "chem" leaf's..they are more limey...but you can see the 91 in structure...gotta do an upload here shortly......nice stuff fella's......

Latest posts

Latest posts