What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some fantastic looking ladies. I have a chem s1 going myself hoping for the best. Check these guys out i wonder if they could have had something to do with the original beans
http://sites.google.com/site/dandcmedical/our-company
http://sites.google.com/site/dandcmedical/services
Wow man... good find. From the descriptions, if they are legit, it sounds like they may be the originators of the dog bud?

Dog Skunk- Was born in the 80's in the Rocky Mountains by Dog. Great, big, bold flavor with very big head high

Greasy Bud- Born in the 80's. Greasy bud is always a favorite. It has a fine high and is a Sativa/Indica Hybred.

Anybody been up to that shop?

Thanks for the interest everyone! Hopefully there will be some goodies to show off outta these.

P

Paco

how'd I miss this. Looking good bro. making room tonight for some of your creations.
maybe CBF would know if those dudes are legit?
there used to be an apple clone in Durango, same with sweetjane. early 2000's.

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how'd I miss this. Looking good bro. making room tonight for some of your creations.
maybe CBF would know if those dudes are legit?
there used to be an apple clone in Durango, same with sweetjane. early 2000's.
niiiice brother man. can't wait to see it
really interesting info on that shop. might have to make a trip sometime. u ever try those in durango?

Tierra Rojo

All you this round Cob. Chem 91 S1, Bubba X 91, White X 91, and some J. Walters. Got a few others started as well, but hella excited about these. First seeds popped at the new spot. Got some Paco n Moonshine gear up as well. Gonna be a fun run!!!!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah TR, heard you cats were getting ready to blow up a seed run! Gotta finish the harvest, take cuts and then the lovely ladies I've got veggin are off to the races. You droppin the willies c99? That's on deck here at the cabin, and some of self's new gear prob the legend kc to start.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Gotta get rojo and funk some gear to add to that list.. See you boys sooner than later

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready to flip em soon. Most of the plants are getting really stretchy, very similar to the 91 cut... good times

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm still waiting on a few of them to show sex, just in case there's the oddball male, but here's where I'm at. Taken cuts, and flipping in a few days. The last of the veg (yawn) pics:
Bubba x 91

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wanna race?:) We should finish them up pretty close to one another, Cob...I'll be flipping these girls in about 2 weeks.
I realize that some of these need to be up-potted and splashed with a bit of CalMag+...I have been slacking lately, sad but true.
White x '91Chem s1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem '91 s1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts