What's new

Some chem '91 (skunk va) crosses

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
almost looks like you might have a male...strictly speculation of course......hope you get a nice pheno....shouldn't be a problem tbh.....

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good ras, thanks for takin the time to post em up. Tr found a male, and the jizz has been flyin. $ get at me homeslice

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I wouldn't be opposed to finding a male, $. I hope you're right! I'll chuck that pollen far & wide.

cob, thanks for spreading these around, and of course mais :respect: to the man that made it happen for me! I'm looking forward to the flip to see what I might find. Gonna grab a shot of #4 and #5 tonight.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
If I get a dude I might just call him Dreamcast. :D

White '91 #4
picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Thanks cob! Got a question... how's the stretch typically on the W91's? Trying to get a handle on how long I should veg them.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine were mostly medium stretchers. My keeper is maybe 2x. The 91 cut has some legs unless you top her alot, but the hybrids ive seen dont stretch as much.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Checked on the White '91s yesterday and found pistils on 3 ladies. Two undecided still so I'll keep an eye on them these next few days.

picture.php

The three ladies, 1-3-4
picture.php

Two undecided, 2-5
picture.php

Nspecta

Veteran
Cob~ I'd love to see some more pics of the '91 Chemdawg mother cut of these hybrids...vegetative & flowering...if you can post some up or point me in the right direction ( :dance013: )...I'd be much appreciative.

Thanks in advance. :tiphat:

Nice grow man!!! I made a bubba/chemdawg91 as well. I left my jar of seeds open at the ranch and a mouse got into them and ate them all. This is all i have to remember those seeds by.
picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG Gotti - thanks man!

Nspecta - if you click on the cabin in my sig there's a bunch of 91 shots, from early in flower through finishing up. If you want some veg pics pm me or something, not sure I have any on here.

$, self... que pasa

Sierra - thanks for the comments. First time I've heard of mice eating someones stash... bummer man

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing thread
just went through the whole thing

some killer 91 hybrids cobcoop
mouth watering pics of all of crosses from everyone

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts