What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

some blue crosses

muddy waters

wow beautiful XyZ... out-doing yourself... the one with the coke can looks very indica to me, is that the f5berry or and outcross or the original i was wondering...

the budshots are especially good too, wow... thanks for the photos

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Im sorry that I didnt hop in this thread before.. I did suscribe it, right after you started it and I had drooled after some pics, but now it´s time for first post...

Impressing pics & work have you done there mate :yes:

It´s really time to give some huge :respect: for your work!

As you, I dont have enough space to do all the "breeding work" I would love to do, so I understand the difficulties regarding spaceissues / potential mother-/fatherplants.

I germed 5 BH, which lead to 2 plants that came up from coco, one is a female and the another one is a male, so I had some luck on me because I wanted to reproduce some BH f2 :D

I have used that BH father to donate pollen for my unknown autoflowering sativa´s + one sexy & sticky Whiteskunk mother did receive pollen shipment. Now this Whiteskunk cross is all your "fault", because after seeing those pics of Blockberry, I wanted to create soimething very fast & sticky with good to exellent potency, which I think this WS cross will reveal with shorter flowering time...

Well see about that, but your work is simply stunning, so once again BIG :respect: for you mate!!!!

Here´s some pics of my BH father, he is the SPG pheno, as the only female also:

And after the flowering has started:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks all!

muddy hehe.. it would be really great if you would also read a bit... & not only lookin the pics man :D
all pics in my previous post are from the original blueberry and she was used for the cross with a bubblegum daddy.

High' Herbal ..the father plant there looks not bad... his true potential will be known once you grow the cross though :wink:
you are right about the space...there is always to little room for making accurate selections. if cannabis would be legal, i would build a huge greenhouse with separate areas ..only for cannabis selection/testing... i may love my hobby too much (but i also love smokin fine cannabis:) the ideal way for exact male selection would be with growing the seeds that were produced with different pollen ...so first my bong would pick a great female and than crossing her clones with each male. finally growing all seed-lines to see which father will perform better in terms of potency & flavor. anyway, for now i'm very happy with most crosses that i made... imo the blockberry is fakeless better than a large number of commercial wanna-be-fruity hyps that i grew in the past. actually it's not so hard to make a successful cross if the chosen breeding parents were already worked-lines (relatively true-breeding for the desired traits)

this pics are from an original (f4) blueberry mom that produced my F5berry seeds
15012IMG_3144.JPG

15012IMG_3164.JPG

15012bb_seed.JPG

15012bb_f5_seed.JPG

skar

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to XyZ again" :joint:

this Blueberry seeds mum look so great, raptor leaves / big calices / berry flavors = killer combo !

i'm going to have lots of fun with the F5.

all the best with your grows & works XyZ.

skar

Smoke68

XyZ [img said:
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/15012IMG_3164.JPG[/img]

15012bb_seed.JPG

15012bb_f5_seed.JPG

LOL... And this is how a baby is born... LOL!!! XyZ, your crosses are somethin else! I love them blue crosses.

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe... most of the baby plants are still sleeping though :wink:

here's a sample pic from the seeds of all my blue crosses, the first is berry and the lower there is blockberry :D
15012IMG_3089.JPG

Pandora(F13XBubblegum).......................................................................................BlueberryXBubblegum
15012pandora_and_blueberry_X_bubblegum.JPG

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I thought I had show you the mother of my second Blockhead cross, so here comes couple lousy pics from the Whiteskunk mother:

And here is couple lousy pics of the first pollination I made using that same BH pollen on unknown autoflowering sativa:

Have a nice weeken and smoke a good sized :joint: of that Blockberry for Herbalistic, please.... :biglaugh:

And XyZ, please let me know if you want me to erase these pics of your wonderfull thread and I would do it asap!

Smoke68

XyZ said:
Hehe... most of the baby plants are still sleeping though :wink:

here's a sample pic from the seeds of all my blue crosses, the first is berry and the lower there is blockberry :D
15012IMG_3089.JPG

Pandora(F13XBubblegum).......................................................................................BlueberryXBubblegum
15012pandora_and_blueberry_X_bubblegum.JPG
And yet again XyZ... I shake my head at the mere thought of the things that I would do for those seeds/genetics... Pirate, you're right, they are B-E-A-U-tiful!
Herbal, you know not everybody here is a photographer, so we have learned to deal with it. I like the plants... BHUKAFS they are... BlockHeadUnKnownAutoFloweringSativa. Is the other plant Whiteskunk xBlockhead?

Medved

some update on blueberries

and some blockberries

have a nice day everybody

my pipe salutes you all :D

:rasta:

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Medved ~ also cool hand pipe :wink:

Herbal... your whiteskunk there looks well yielding, the combination with blockhead should be mad :D

i loved the blockhead much more than i thought, it's really one of the few great strains imo' :joint:
...it's not more available i think...so folks i would say - make as much block~crosses as possible

Medved

here is an update. my garden is in 19 days of flowering, and here are a few pics

day

night

DCSkunk

blueberries and my bong

blockberries

macro bud from blockberry
23447blockberries19-macro-med.JPG

and some nice leave from blockberry :)
23447green-leave-blockberry-med.JPG

Have a nice day everybody :)

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great dark green girls...you rock dude!

the dcskunk is in fact the pure (skunk) female crossed with a dc male... i prefer now to call it skunk/chunk because from the definition are the females listed first... actually it doesn't matter as long as you know the parent combination... hope you will enjoy it as i do :joint:

here's a seed shot from the cross & parents ...and a nice macro calyx from the skunk/chunk :D
15012aaa.JPG

15012DCxSkunk_calyx.JPG

G

MACRO MADNESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fukin A dude i wish my cam did that good?????????
The pic is simply incredible,good cross too!
Paradice of ice................................

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was lucky enough to sample some of the "Schunk" :biglaugh: above ^^^
Rock-hard and very tasty...I mean,old skunk not sweet,with a nice knock of DC :D
Also tryed some "berry" and some Blockberry..both excellent,very well grown,manicurated and cured.I loved the smell.The berry being that..berry jejej and the blockberry more earthy..
also got seeds of Pandora and Blockberry.
Muchas thx XyZ,you rock!! :wink:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Lovely genetics, thanks for the show. I am firmly addicted to my blue sativa gals, but all blue crosses are fun, yours look choice, bong salute.
H

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey thanks folks! :wave:

Louy, the cam is actually an old Cannon...but i have a small set of macro lens (cheap available at e-bay:)

Raco - gracias for the report. they were both much uncured though... only the skunk/dc was from an old closed jar. the berry & blockberry from this round were also drying a bit too long...so unfortunately the fine fruity aroma disappeared a bit....however, you have the beans and i'm sure you will do it well. :smile:

here is a very little portion of pure blockberry trics (from a few nugs)...ready for the after-lunch smoke :joint:
15012IMG_4522.JPG

15012IMG_4529.JPG

15012block_hashy.JPG