What's new

solos stash x biker kush freebies.

nickman

Veteran
I had 6 for 6 pop for me but ended up with only 1 female...

Hey wolficat, ur girls are looking really dank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
We'll hats gota suck

it is what went wrong with the both the karma and biker thread, its a catch 22.
you dont want to get your keys and have no plants to flip when the flower room is done. you pop seeds it better be ready when they are,
the bikers and karmas were popped when i found out i was getting another place. after months it fell through with the owners so i just took em to my other spot, i got overwhelmed with a 200 count beean pop in a small space 1/20th the size of the intended space. this is going a lil smoother in that i have the keys and its going down at this location i just am having to hold them over one month more than planned. not as big a deal. especially considering with supplemental light i can just throw em in a green house til then.

WolfieCat

Hey wolficat, ur girls are looking really dank

Thanks nickman,
I'm impressed with the trich coverage and density, fan leaves are covered :biggrin:
They're getting loud too!
I think #5 might be the one, it has a darker aroma, more Biker influenced I believe and glues my fingers together on a stem rub.
The #3 has a fruity sweetness on top with a soft musk underneath.

-Wolfie

WolfieCat

Following are some shots of a lower, early branch (~6-7 weeks of flower) from my SSxBK 1.
There is some foxtailing due to heat exposure during this cycle.
This one has some distinct OG notes in the aroma.
I'm looking forward to trying some of this with a solid cure.

- Wolfie

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
blue power never got popped but i do have a couple packs. from what i hear its a top notch cross. the gear i ran from them was super fucking high thc. bosses sister,.
it tested in the high upper 20's . forget the exact number now.its completely unrelated though,
anyway my buddy said he thought blue power was the best cross out of that seed company and spoke very highly of the finished product. not necessarily a yielder, but its dank as fuck.i am in the middle of pheno testing the raskal berries[ bp x raskals white strawberry strain] f. so far looks like a short run stocky frosted out inidica dominant berry leaning strain. nice looking so far but too early to tell.

B

Brad

k got a bunch of pics together..sorry for any repeats

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

Brad

smells like lucky charms and a sweet chemmy smell...solid long buds...one of fave plants to grow right now, thanks karma! ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Alpen rock

Smashin it Breeder Brad, awesome plants:peacock:

Got one of these outdoor (seedling stage) fingers crossed its a lady.
It wont yield much given the size and time, but at least I can get a taste of it...hopefully:biggrin:

Peace