xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
solos stash x biker 9 beans
new years eve seed popping.
along side raskals berries by sin city seeds 6 beans
pine tar kush x sfv og 9 beans

S

sourpuss

Nice variety! Got some solo myself.... Og rascal always nice... Tried some blue power sin city was great... Happy New Years!

nickman

Veteran
This is great... I haven't seen any pics except for mr karmas pic... I have one going myself at week 5... I'll b watching...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
pine tar kush x sfv og

Those sound Gnarly and intresting.

so do yours. haha. all of em do actually
the rascals berries are rascals white strawberry x blue power. the blue power is supposed to be awesome and i have a couple packs in the fridge. i squirled away about 15 or twenty from the karmas og and i have about 50-75 maybe more bikers too. this is for a project that i dont want to bring any plants into. seeds only.

long story but no pathogens ever is the key. i dont ever want to use another chem pesticide ever again except on quarantined snips from other peoples rooms that wont be flowered other than their cloned offspring

soooo on with the show. im excited about all these.

to ad to the mix i have a few corey x chem91skva x corey x something else cant remember. should be sour bombs

also popped some tk x animints

thinking about some others too.
all seed champaign run at new spot.

just got the keys

pow.

gonna be epic.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
this might turn into more of a build out thread than a grow show, there will be plenty of karmas stuff though.
his gear is the most over all exciting line up of anyone on the scene i know of right now. im partial to him for a few reasons. his work on the og lines is pretty unique. not just one off star crossed clone onlys. hes actually done work to create a few stable lines of og in seed form.
if someone was to want to grow from seed and also wanted to run og, like an poutdoor grrower who only grows seed plants this would be an obvious breeder to select.
maybe the only one id recomend. less phenos more homogenous results of straight og funk/

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
you made me gone try to pop these 4 old old pine tar kush seeds. i been saving to long.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw some outrageous numbers off some pinetarkush at harborside.

My PTK keeper I found 5 or so years ago was redicolusy strong. 2 hits would make the unseasoned smoker freak the fuck out and start talking about never smoking again.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I have one solo stash x biker at 8 weeks flower right now... It's lookn so good too... I'm gonna try to post some pics at harvest time wich should b next week or the week after...

this might turn into more of a build out thread than a grow show, there will be plenty of karmas stuff though.
his gear is the most over all exciting line up of anyone on the scene i know of right now. im partial to him for a few reasons. his work on the og lines is pretty unique. not just one off star crossed clone onlys. hes actually done work to create a few stable lines of og in seed form.
if someone was to want to grow from seed and also wanted to run og, like an poutdoor grrower who only grows seed plants this would be an obvious breeder to select.
maybe the only one id recomend. less phenos more homogenous results of straight og funk/

another bean poppin thread eh!

Just don't overload yourself to the point where you can't spend enough quality time with each different strain ya know :sasmokin:

Either way I'd love to see some build out action goin on as well man. Build outs give me a hard on :laughing: