What's new

solos stash x biker kush freebies.

B

Brad

this is one of 3 clones i kept from the seedline....im only running this one in the rooms this round tho....great taste, high yeild, great strain all around....dont sleep on ...this ones at 21 days flower

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
I just chopped mine down this past weekend... This girl had a crazy different type of smell... Can't really describe it... It was wierd , the tops were the smallest buds on the entire plant pretty much except for the larf on the bottom... I didn't get to shave her legs... Anyway I'll post pics of mine when I get some time...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
threw down 24 more bikers and a whole shit ton of cool gear by seed junky genetics too.
yall will be in for a treat for sure. some sickness is brewing in this little tiny flood table in the corner of my room. never been a plant in the whole building before and everything is from seed.

nickman

Veteran
I smoked my 1st gram or so of this stuff and it's really nice... Mine has been dry now for about three weeks at the most... I noticed that while it was growing it had a loud smell... This plant was in the back right corner of my room and this plants aroma basically filled the room... All my plants were the same age when put into flower room and the solo stash x biker turned into a beast... The tops weren't that big but the buds alone the main stems maid up for it... I enjoyed smoking this gram or so that was not even cured all the way... I noticed a cream smell and taste... That's all I could think of when smoking this was how "creamy" the smoke was... The buds were also very fuzzy and had a white creamy look to them... I hope to get more females next time I pop more of these seeds... Good strain ... Whenever I figure out the picture uploading bullshit I'll post some pics... I'll at least try to put some pics in my albums... Feel free to look yall...

B

Brad

here ya go....this one is from last run from seed....same one as the clone above in the pics

picture.php

B

Brad

and these are current...clones from the plant above...great plant, great taste :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow brad, she looks really good... I like those spears... Mine didn't have long filled out buds like that... Very nice man... Pretty funny how when I was explaining how the smoke tasted and that the buds had a creamy smell to them, we'll I looked up the discription for solo stash and bodhi explained it as a feminin she musk marshmallow smell and that exactly how it smells...

B

Brad

lol...yea it has a chemmy sweetness to it i guess...it tastes so good,cant wait to fill the jars :) day 60 gettin ... she's a flopper for real lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
do they have the typical og type nose on her too. theres a really marshmellowy smell alot of og seedcrosses have that ive seen. its nice and is kinda sweet caramelymarshmellow with the lemon pinesol funk.

nickman

Veteran
Mine just seemed to have a very creamy marshmallow type taste ... With a musky smell, but not a deep musk... I'm gonna look through the rest of my seeds maybe the round after next...

I just received some of these as a freebie from The 'Bou, so I am very glad you have this thread up and running.

It looks like this girls likes to get BIG, ya?

Karma, can you tell me anything about "Solo's Stash #1" - what is that all about?

Cheers,
-sg

WolfieCat

I have three Solo's Stash x Biker Kush females flowering and starting to look really nice.
Some floppers for real, aroma descriptions on the page above have been spot on. It's a sort of creamy musk, pleasant though.
They're at 40 days of 12/12, so they still have a ways to go.
Amazing quality for a freebie, thanks Karma G.

SSxBK 1

SSxBK 3

SSxBK 3

SSxBK 5

-Wolfie

Anyone have issues with getting these beans to pop?

I have them all in the same germination station as every other seed line and all the other seed lines have gone 90%+ on germination. So far with these beans I've had 0/4 pop, which is really strange.

Hopefully I am a fluke!

WolfieCat

Anyone have issues with getting these beans to pop?

I have them all in the same germination station as every other seed line and all the other seed lines have gone 90%+ on germination. So far with these beans I've had 0/4 pop, which is really strange.

Hopefully I am a fluke!

I got 10 out of 10 on germination.
Lost five in some improperly rinsed coco.
Got three females and two males out of the remaining five.

-Wolfie

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
nice pics everyone,. mine got put on hold til the building inspector comes through. aghhhhhh. another month. i just cloned em and am keeping em small until i can move back in. this build out has been a looooong protracted affair. soon ill be posting up pics again when im done twiddling my thumbs.

nickman

Veteran
nice pics everyone,. mine got put on hold til the building inspector comes through. aghhhhhh. another month. i just cloned em and am keeping em small until i can move back in. this build out has been a looooong protracted affair. soon ill be posting up pics again when im done twiddling my thumbs.

We'll hats gota suck

Latest posts

Latest posts