What's new

SOL Blubonic and Blue Sat 2.2

Scored these on the weekend specials, read up about them afterwards but I can't find much info. Anyone know weather they are easy to get mould in? Or any other info that you have, but esp. about the mould :) thanks

Skunkbeard

I've never had issues with mold. Keep your garden clean and don't over water. Use a dehumidifier if you have to. Theres a couple shots of the ogkblusat and blubon in fruit if you browse my photos. Peace.

M

mSeTxOiNcEaRn

you just scored big on those homie, youre gona b muy feliz

ManoVerde

I bought recently a pack of blue satellite 2 and could´t find that much info and pics about this strain. Somebody grown it and have pics? I believe it´s a slow vegger with low yield, isn´t it?

I am growing it outdoors soon and gonna post a few pics when there is something to show in august or september.:blowbubbles:

outdoordreams

Once again if you are looking for information on this and other SOL strains, check out the Deluxe Seeds forum here at IcMag.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought recently a pack of blue satellite 2 and could´t find that much info and pics about this strain. Somebody grown it and have pics? I believe it´s a slow vegger with low yield, isn´t it?

Not at all imo. I have grown OGK x bs 2.2 and am now growing bluebonic and they are vigorous as hell. Kootenay in the deluxe forum can answer any questions as has been stated.

I am growing it outdoors soon and gonna post a few pics when there is something to show in august or september.:blowbubbles:
Which site did you get them from? Don't recall seeing BS 2 at either the Bay or Boo in the past year or 2.

ManoVerde

Which site did you get them from? Don't recall seeing BS 2 at either the Bay or Boo in the past year or 2.

Yes, iam actually not very sure if it is #2.... I bought it in The Attitude seedbank.... Spice of Life Blue Satellite is written + blueberry sativa X Sweet Tooth #3....... i always thought:

Blue Satellite #1 = Blueberry Sativa X Shishkaberry
Blue Satellite 2.0 = Blue Satellite #1 X Sweet Tooth #2
Blue Satellite 2.2 = Blue Satellite 2.0 "F2"

so why do they write #3??? I really dunno wich one it is. :dunno:

ballplayer 2

How old are these beans on weekend special? I want to pull the trigger on these, but cant afford for only 1 or 2 to come up. I can live w/ 60-70% germ. If these germ well, they are indeed one of the best deals in quite sometime.

Anyone have any recent germ info on these?

Hey, mine were from last week, and I was worried too.
As of today, I've got 8/12 Blue Satellite cracked and showing taproot, and 4 Blubonic cracked but no root yet.

ballplayer 2

Thanx for the info on these beans guys. Hope everything progresses well for you. Please keep me in the loop on germ rates, thank you.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scored these on the weekend specials, read up about them afterwards but I can't find much info. Anyone know weather they are easy to get mould in? Or any other info that you have, but esp. about the mould :) thanks

---well, anything that gets buds as big as blubonic runs the risk of mold...in my case, it was during our worst heat wave in years and i had crap ventilation etc etc....it was something that could have been avoided...but it IS something to watch out for.
---i dont know if i mentioned this in either thread....but it made the strongest bubble hash ive had to date!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
100% germ for a couple of us now and they are very vigorous fresh beans like Gypsy said....no old stock

I've got 7 at day 55 or so flowering and they are bomb. If you want blueberry/blueberry jam smells get this now and stock up or be crying like everyone did with blockhead and sweettooth when they disappeared!

Yield is lookin fantastic.