What's new

SPICE OF LIFE-BLUBONIC

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
background:flowered for 70 days and harvested early due to bud rot.NOTE-rot due to me not being able to handle the heat wave that hit under the circumstances i was in-does not reflect on the quality of seeds or genetics. now, on to the good stuff
1. smell-very nice berry aroma, not overlystrong, but very distinct.
2. taste-through a bong, it tastes like most weed i smoke in a bong.
pipe-first hit tastes like it smells,after doesnt really taste anything-clean
joint- heres how you wanna smoke it. for me, the biggest factor in taste is how it tastes at the end of a J. very sweet and strong at start, and by the end, the taste is strong enough, that the resin doesnt overpower it. it can be stumped out and relit a number of times and still taste good. i know this because after 4 or 5 hits, if smoking alone, it needs to be put out!!! this bud was well flushed, burns very fast in bong or pipe, but when ground and rolled up, slow and steady.
3. high- wow. top shelf- beautiful-clean-powerful-clear but heavy. i and a few of my friends are just starting to appreciate this bud. through abong you get a headrush if you make it too big-will temporarily suspend your plans to get home to dinner with your wife if you stop by my place. smoking through the pipe, i have fallen asleep with a half smoked bowl in my lap during an MLB game, an NHL game and two NFL games this week. smoking a big joint this buzz is fantastic. for me it is very energetic and creative. maybe due to fact it was a little premi. anyway, my stoned ramblings are finally ending, the tito-shamrock fight is starting!

G

I wish gypsy would stop beefing with steve and carry his gear.. steve has always had a big fan/client base.. and theres a reason for that

your blubonic look very good. HD is about double the price on most things :badday:

guineapig

Veteran
thank you for the smoke report- i've been waiting to get some feedback on his new strains.....

i like that flavourful joint part.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

Nice looking buds and good report. These sound like some quality genetics.

nice smoke report...too bad the tito vs ken fight ended quicker this time than the last one. Guess we have to wait for tito v chuck, better save some herb for that one~!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lorax, thanks for your comments-hope they work it out
spectrum-had never been to that sight-its great-thx for the tip
squiggles-only grown one of steves strains-but what a strain!
guineapig-your welcome-it is great joint weed.
indo-thank you, its a top shelf strain in my book.
xtrahot-thanks-cant wait for that one.
smokey-thank you-was very high when i did report!!rambled a little. when i smoke it through a joint, just seems lighter you know?smoking pipe while chillin, i tend to reload-knocks me out!!! this batch so clean i can load monster bong rips, and that tends to send me spinnin!
by the way, all pics are taken by a friend who also has a lot of input into all aspects of my grows here. so thanks man, and props to you on both counts!

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
I love to see the first report on Steve's new strains. Once again the crazy brother from another mother has given us some fantastic fruit for our orchards. How was the overall yield?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
red, thx for stoppin in. my overall yield was app. 70 grams of top shelf product stored and cured. the bud rot got to quite a bit of the crop<4 plants> i probably could have processed considerably more stash, but seeing as i will be using everything left over for bubblehash, i was very stringent in what i kept for stash. if not for me droppin the ball, i would have hit 9 to 10oz.<more> of stash. oh well, live and learn, and bring on the bubble bags....
p.s. i just dropped a question for you on my DR ATOMIC NORTHERN LIGHTS thread, if you get a chance to drop back by there.....thx...sub

Looks great...wish I lived close to you so we could mix and match....I have some killer NorthernLightsXHaze thats just about done....Rock solid buds!!!

Last edited:
G

Lorax - I have been thinking the same thing, Gypsy really does need to get SOL back on the list. I want the blue satellite bad.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
xxosh-thank you. what nl x haze do you have? i will be sproutin doc atomics nl x haze soon, and am lookin for info....

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Marti,
The Blue Satellite is F2's from Steve as the original parents were lost in Switzerland...I think it's callled the 1.1 or something like that..
He posted at CW(before it went away) that he did F2's of some Blue Satellite seeds to produce the 1.1 version..
Probably still some killer herb as the original satellite was very unique....
Take care................................CC

Kootenay

Great report Subrob, i enjoy the Blubonic very much so. I think Red will have the full Spice of Life line up soon at Legends. Keep up the great work!

NOKUY

Veteran
Kootenay said:
Great report Subrob, i enjoy the Blubonic very much so. I think Red will have the full Spice of Life line up soon at Legends. Keep up the great work!

whats the website? (for legends)

anyone have any "heads up" on what we will get ta see from Steve, that we already havent?

Nice report on the "Blubonic" subrob...I've had my eyes on that one and on "Donk" since they came out.

...and I will never have a grow w/ out "blockhead" in it (I made a ton of f2's to be sure that wont change)

-Yukon

Mampi

Nice work subrob, and vey nice report... I still kinda miss my LUI from steve and actually thought he had dropped of the map! Good to hear he is around and had new strains. Gotta look into that man.

peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts