What's new

more BLUBONIC pics

dyren

They look delicious. Did you tip that one bud which is crownlike? I read about that tech elsewhere on this forum and the way your cola is forming at the top seems to indicate that it was tipped. Am I right?!

Be safe.

natefrog

wicked plant sub!..........i came sooo close to buying those a few months ago..........went with DC instead..........but those certainly look well-bred........not to mention well grown........what colas, huge!........now if she tastes like blue candy, im sold...........thx for the show........BSteve has his detractors, but his seeds seem fairly badass to me...nate

Queso

do u think this is better than st3/???, i noticed it was more expensive..

have u had a chance to try it out??

best of luck

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the comments everyone!
dyren-nope, no topping or tipping-one of the girls just grew like that. she was also about 2/3 the height.

mauigirl,steveo, and evergreen-yes,smell,taste and yield-all around great plant

nate-cant go wrong with b-steve. this is first of his ive grown, but i will be visiting him again!

smokey-smoke report up!

queso-i think its better than the commercial sweetooth we get here, but i may have to order some of that just to be sure!

supernuck-the colas were beauties!

thanks again to all!

G

LOOKS GREAT ROB!!

You got your shit going on,and welcome!!
THat is some heavy weight nuggetry....

Kootenay

Subrob - Unreal pics bro, i hope you enjoyed working with them. The mother is a special one for sure. Did you grow them organically?

Stay safe!

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Those buds are friggin huge! Very nice work.

What lights did you have them under and what was the total yield per plant?

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lougrew-thank you sir. and right back at ya! nice pics

Kootenay-thanks again. did not do that round w organics, used canna hydro. however, i will be doing more rounds with her-6 more seeds and a mother WILL be selected from next go around, and plan is to do a comparison grow with cuttings using different ferts side by side and documenting-hydro vers. bio vers organic. should be fun!

gangabiss-thanks- veg under 150 w flor. and budded under 600 w hps. yield would have been 3 to 4 oz. per plant if not for catastrophic bud rot at the end. was not using co2-yield potential on this strain is HUGE!

next grow=Oregon Big Bud(known here in so cal asMadness)

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Unbelivable pics! Looks like she weighed up for you as well. How humid was it when you discovered the rot?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks again red. the hum levels ran into the 60's and during the peak of the heat wave hit low 70's for couple days. now have a dehumidifier to make sure.location makes this nec. but what a strain! cant wait to run her again.

Latest posts

Latest posts