What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SoFa KiNg wAt !!!CoÑo FaK cHiEt GoD dAmN iT

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Consider the thread closed for the time being. Homie is tied up and gonna be some time til theres something to share.
Hes safe and all that
Hopefully he will chime in himself soon.
But at least you guys know hes safe and not growing at the moment.
Surely he will have something cooking for you guys soon

damn dude,i know me and ole boy,werent super tight and what not...but he did make me laugh and crack a smile...so like you say....if hes cool N safe good on em.....keep us posted if possible and let us know whats happening if cool....stay safeNsound brother... :tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well I'm all good yet another new location new project.... Lost a lot of my genetics but thanks to good friends got a lot back already ,plenty to start with ... Also popped hella seed recently n more to come... I'm thinking this new start needs a new thread i think that last house is gonna be far forgotten so I'ma start one soon ...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to what you've been working on Stoney. Link me when you start a new thread so I don't get too far behind!! :respect:

dank.Frank

acespicoli

albert walker

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Day 54

Looking good:party: