What's new

SoFa KiNg wAt !!!CoÑo FaK cHiEt GoD dAmN iT

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Corey stardawg.. do ya love it when the chems fade into them nice yellows reds n pinks...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Og mango smelled pretty good. New but familiar.

The corey over here is gettin fat fat fat

I took 1 clone, it rooted and then the donor is performing like a mofo this round. I need my RH down id be happier but the corey is such an easy plant. I can barely smell the differance between it and the D theyre side by side n smell so similar.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
He was standing in the shallow end JW. On the tips of his long toes.

Think its one of those mirage things you guys get down there...looks like water

Sir Stoney, your boys in Blue were the best game of the weekend....caught the 3rd n 4th quarter. Im not sure Green Bay was aware they had a game to play last night....

That OGMango is lookin seeeeeeeexy! How long ya been flushin to get those colors?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Think its one of those mirage things you guys get down there...looks like water

Sir Stoney, your boys in Blue were the best game of the weekend....caught the 3rd n 4th quarter. Im not sure Green Bay was aware they had a game to play last night....

That OGMango is lookin seeeeeeeexy! How long ya been flushin to get those colors?

Shit i just dont know what to say.... if we just stop handin games over at the end we be 7-1... but we get that shit together soon enough.... our D needs serious help... oh but JPP COMIN BACK!!!!! One hand n all that's a game changer finally make qbs sweat a bit.... oh n cruz will be a go soon to.... thats gonna be deadly... im liking where were headin.... n shit we the tightest division in football nfc east. .... also really likin orleans darkwa. ...

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Shit i just dont know what to say.... if we just stop handin games over at the end we be 7-1... but we get that shit together soon enough.... our D needs serious help... oh but JPP COMIN BACK!!!!! One hand n all that's a game changer finally make qbs sweat a bit.... oh n cruz will be a go soon to.... thats gonna be deadly... im liking where were headin.... n shit we the tightest division in football nfc east. .... also really likin orleans darkwa. ...

Yeap, they lookin like a tough team! Ridiculous that Manning has the game of his career only to be overshadowed by Brees but damn was that game fun to watch!

Have had cruz on my bench for a few weeks stashed for when he comes back which works out cause Smith Sr is our rest of the season with a torn ACL.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Corey is a keeper.
We like her better than the D around here.
That OGMAngo looks killer, I've always been intrigued by that plant.

And JPP with 3 fingers total is still better than anybody on our d-line.
They are terrible on defense, any decent qb shreds that d.

Eli is the only player in NFL HISTORY to throw for 6 td's 0 int and LOSE.

I've already given up on e g-men to focus my attention on hockey, go ny Rangers!!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
That Corey is a keeper.
We like her better than the D around here.
That OGMAngo looks killer, I've always been intrigued by that plant.

And JPP with 3 fingers total is still better than anybody on our d-line.
They are terrible on defense, any decent qb shreds that d.

Eli is the only player in NFL HISTORY to throw for 6 td's 0 int and LOSE.

I've already given up on e g-men to focus my attention on hockey, go ny Rangers!!!
Im diggin the stardawg... So similar to D ...the d is a bit more rank but star is such a better overall plant for the growin... They both fire ...
Lookin foward to the mango only tried some dabbs n it was excellent mine has a spicey mango smell mixed with sharp og bite.... Gotter hangin now so soon...
Honestly im not to worried bout giants.... Our D will come around .... All we gotta do is make the playoffs .... remember our last 2 superbowls.... Far from perfect season.... Love the rangers to miss having everygame.... No msg here... Hockey is a hard sport to keep up on if ur not in town...we do for a fukin cup....

Latest posts

Latest posts