SoFa KiNg wAt !!!CoÑo FaK cHiEt GoD dAmN iT

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
M$B
picture.php

HUGE

Veteran
Fuck yes on that panama. I can't fucking wait. That butch is going to melt faces

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
That pred is gonna be sumthin..,, have 2 in there one a behind the other᤾75 n 84days..... i gave the younger one pk boost early wk3-4 ,ran out of my normal mix.,, n her bud structure solidified into round buds with some density much better for trimming n sale... not spears with calaxs everywhere like typical pure sativa . Same nose .. only downside was she yellowed early cuz i have little n the boost... she also showin some real nice colors... temps hittin 68-69 at night...

SourDank

Veteran
Looks real nice in here Stony, and if I were you and CF, I wouldn't worry about the Giants this year. It was a blessing for them that romo and dez got hurt so early in the year. They'll make the playoffs just bc they're in the NFC East. Then they gotta step there game up.

"HEMPEROR"

any updates stoney fella? i hope everythings ok. i really cant wait to see you grow those new cuts ESP blues:biggrin:. stay safe mate.............

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
It might be a lil bit til he gets around to posting.

He's a bit busy at the moment!

All the best Stoney.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Consider the thread closed for the time being. Homie is tied up and gonna be some time til theres something to share.
Hes safe and all that
Hopefully he will chime in himself soon.
But at least you guys know hes safe and not growing at the moment.
Surely he will have something cooking for you guys soon