What's new

So your on a spaceship

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Try this, over simplified but still, it shows why the theory is not of endless slices of time on a conveyor belt moving forwards, which would be more akin to multiverse theory to my mind, but rather static and unchanging.

https://youtu.be/F8G-eq7uGX4

St. Phatty

Are there any animals, other than humans, on the space ship ?

Besides pubic lice & Fleas.

Can the astronauts have pets ?

I have a feeling that normal kitty litter doesn't work so well in Zero G.

Cuddles

Are there any animals, other than humans, on the space ship ?

Besides pubic lice & Fleas.

Can the astronauts have pets ?

I have a feeling that normal kitty litter doesn't work so well in Zero G.

lol you don't want your cat on board because Alf will eat it!:biglaugh:

will cute dogs be allowed?

ningning

wow,nerd talk,i love it,time is not exist,time we can feel cause we mind is linear,if you have a really open mind,you can feel all the time like the buddha,what help me to know about time is a novel,醉步男,(i don't know the name in english) maybe step drunk man,written by 小林泰三,(i don't know the name in english)it's a jepan novel with really short,you can read it all in 2 hour,but it's really terriftying,it's terriftyed me like the movie 2001 space odyssey...i suggest all the friend i know to read it,it's help alot,it's can make you take easy,cause all the thing is just a book and character,even not ask for continuous,today i'm man with my memory,my role,and tomorrow i may be a fish with fish memory,fish role...what we can do just play our role well,but there no need to insistence in any thing

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
wow,nerd talk,i love it,time is not exist,time we can feel cause we mind is linear,if you have a really open mind,you can feel all the time like the buddha,what help me to know about time is a novel,醉步男,(i don't know the name in english) maybe step drunk man,written by 小林泰三,(i don't know the name in english)it's a jepan novel with really short,you can read it all in 2 hour,but it's really terriftying,it's terriftyed me like the movie 2001 space odyssey...i suggest all the friend i know to read it,it's help alot,it's can make you take easy,cause all the thing is just a book and character,even not ask for continuous,today i'm man with my memory,my role,and tomorrow i may be a fish with fish memory,fish role...what we can do just play our role well,but there no need to insistence in any thing

Kobayashi Yasumi?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
So long as you don't become a fish with your memory, it shouldn't be too bad :biggrin:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Which cums from fish jizz.
I wonder if it tastes like geese of the sea.
Is Fish Sperm the New, Less-Expensive Foie Gras?
April 27, 2015
By
Joanna Fantozzi

The Madrid Fusion Congress introduced us to some of the world’s most unusual foods, like tuna sperm. We’re not sure we’d be able to stomach this supposedly new food trend.

Foie gras is one of the most controversial foods in the world: states have banned (and then un-banned) the fatty goose liver, and animal rights activists are concerned that the geese and ducks used for the haute dish are not raised or killed humanely. At the annual celebration of innovative international cuisine, Madrid Fusion Manila, which took place in the Philippines this year, media and food buffs noticed an unusual trend in the Filipino culinary world: fish sperm as the new foie gras. Apparently fish sperm, especially tuna sperm, has a consistency and taste that’s similar to foie gras, but it’s much cheaper at about $3.30 per pound, according to CNN.
Fish sperm would probably make anyone squeamish (although we eat the female counterpart, fish eggs, in our sushi dishes), but chef Margarita Forés, who presented tuna sperm as the focal point of her dish at Madrid Fusion Manila, insists that it is commonly eaten. In the Philippines, no part of the animal is wasted. She further proved this by following up with a serving of beef with pig udders. Bruce Ricketts from Mecha Uma also cooked the sperm of Spanish mackerel.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
4 months into the mission, and people are wondering where the pets are, and talking about fried jizz like everyone eats it.

How many hours in the day.... Too many lol

Latest posts

Latest posts