• Thread starter British_Bulldog
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

British_Bulldog

NorCalHal said:
HUGE Thread!

One of the KEY things I have read and agree with is having one out. If you go big and have weight, you must have ONE out who is ready everytime you are.

By having this, it allows me to concentrate on nothing but growing dank. I never have to worry about "getting on the horn and trying to move it". I can't say enough about how KEY this is to a successful big operation.

Yes that's right NorCalHal ;-)

It lowers your profits, but it also lowers your risks.

Like an old timer on OG once said "it's not being able to grow it that's a problem, it's being able to move it".

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

I'd also like to add to this thread a very useful tip when involved in a Knock and Talk with the police:

If your girlfriend or wife is in the house at the time when they come around, and the pigs mither you to come in, say:

"I'm sorry, it's not possible right now, as I am just about to have sex with my girlfriend (/wife)".

Golden, simply golden ;-) ....and saved my bacon :-D

B

British_Bulldog

Hi wafflehouse,

Yes it's true, but I have also studied body language, aka. non-verbal inter-communication skills, both formally and by observation, so can back up everything I say with exactly the right body language.

This is a whole topic in itself, and is important in being a successful grower, as you have to make sure what you say is supported by what your body's saying.

The tone of your voice is important too.

I think there are many good growers, who can also lie well here, but if anyone has a greenfinger, but is unsure on how to deceive successfully, you should study it in detail.

Here's a link to the book on torrent that's a good starting place:

'Body Language How to Read Others Thoughts by Their Gestures' by Allan Pease
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1398968

(PS. After downloading, skip past the 1st page which is some BS advertising, and the book is below in PDF format)

Peace

Last edited:

kay gee bee

NorCalHal said:
HUGE Thread!

One of the KEY things I have read and agree with is having one out. If you go big and have weight, you must have ONE out who is ready everytime you are.

By having this, it allows me to concentrate on nothing but growing dank. I never have to worry about "getting on the horn and trying to move it". I can't say enough about how KEY this is to a successful big operation.

Too true. Also, one major problem for small-time growers now is that the market here is now oriented towards feeding the medical dispensaries, which want to pay wholesale for product. I can't really cater to this market with my tiny room anymore, and so many of my old friends have gone away now or stopped smoking... :badday:

-kgb

Y

yamaha_1fan

ItsGrowTime said:
A lot of jurisdictions have that info available online for free these days. State court dates and local sheriff/PD arrest records are usually linked directly through their websites.

true but what if you are in an area with several counties? That would require several searches.

I have searched county records though on people to see if they were arrested recently or had any felony cases pending. Glad I am not the person taking it a little extreme.

I have one out as previously mentioned. I run their name frequently. If something came up and I was not told, I would be ripping shit down faster than a tornado :D

Macster2

As to transport the dank I saw a fellow put a lb in a sealed bag then in a bag of dog chow under the kibble, anyhow I thought that was rather clever cause its a pretty good explanation as to why a dog is interested in your bag.

Last edited:
guest2222999 said:
As to transport the dank I say a fellow put a lb in a sealed bag then in a bag of dog chow under the kibble, anyhow I thought that was rather clever cause its a pretty good explanation as to why a dog is interested in your bag.

trust me they will look in there also

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
sometimes i unscrew a subwoofer and put the shit inside the box. then make sure not to play stereo til it's out. this would not be worth it for less than a lb or 2 tho as it takes some time before and after and requires tools that can't be in your car for the trip (otherwise the cops may put 2 and 2 together to get 3)

You guys are taking the wrong approch, When you drive simply dont get pull over its not hard to obey the law sometimes. If you get pulled over and you werent speeding most likely you became a target, ussually feds well tell the local cops to pull you over to make it look like just a traffic stop but they want to identify you. GL and DON"T SPEED!

blackone

Veteran
wafflehouselove said:
trust me they will look in there also
Yeah I'm pretty sure they don't bring the dogs unless they already have a strong suspicion - a good drug-dog's time is valuable.
So if a dog tells it's trainer that it found something then you can rest assured they will take that spot apart:)

B

British_Bulldog

guest2222999 - you will never get away with that

and beav - please don't post ridiculous things in this thread, i.e. "has anyone here set up more than 500 plants".

First off, no-one's gonna tell you that here as it's big time, and secondly you've admitted in another thread you're only 20 years old, and so there's no way on Earth you're going to be setting that up yourself anytime soon.

If you want to read about big grows like that, then go to: www.bbc.co.uk and type "cannabis" into the News search engine.

As I did say earlier in this thread, and pointed it out with links, there are many huge ops being carried out in the UK by Vietnamese and Chinese gangs, so you can read about them there until your eyes are sore, but it's not the place to ask silly questions here.

Peace

for more realistice big grow ops in just a single family home look at hygradechronics or so-quicks, or no-ones or krusty ... ive been around these rooms for a while and large plants and fewer plant numbers will bring bigger yeilds if u do it right alot less time and hassle also .. imho .. but if your not ready to commit to a fulltime growing job along with your regular job (verry importent) < saftey tip .. and if u dont have the money for all the equipment with out skimping on anything then dont even waste your time at all .. goto hygradechronic and look at the basic set up and also krusty .. dont be a fool do it right the first time .. and above all dont tell anyone not even your best freind what yer doin .. i have had to move cause of just this reason ...

peez ..

asher1er

Veteran
British_Bulldog said:
guest2222999 - you will never get away with that

and beav - please don't post ridiculous things in this thread, i.e. "has anyone here set up more than 500 plants".

First off, no-one's gonna tell you that here as it's big time, and secondly you've admitted in another thread you're only 20 years old, and so there's no way on Earth you're going to be setting that up yourself anytime soon.

If you want to read about big grows like that, then go to: www.bbc.co.uk and type "cannabis" into the News search engine.

As I did say earlier in this thread, and pointed it out with links, there are many huge ops being carried out in the UK by Vietnamese and Chinese gangs, so you can read about them there until your eyes are sore, but it's not the place to ask silly questions here.

Peace

this thread seems to have gone in n out of subject, some good helpful info floating around tho i will say that...

BB i don't think someones age has anything to do with what they are able or not able to do, but yeah lets not fill this thread up with unrealistic and stupid questions lol
:joint:

_Dude

TGT said:
2 pounds per 1000 is very common
This thread seems mostly useless (well, first page anyways, didn't see it ran on for 5 pages til just now)(just about everything here has been said many times before, and is common sense). In the hopes of making it useful, I'd like to know how to get 2 elbows per 1k consistently from a commercial-friendly setup. System, strain, nutes.

I run Flood & Drain and I'm not switching (it's just too easy to run, for me to switch now) but I'd be interested in strain and nute advice.

Last edited:

_Dude

Ajunta Pall said:
Let me start this post off by saying that normally I do not like to share too much of how I operate. But today I seem to be in a very cheery mood. What I will post about is what happens after a bust. In the US, as that is where I live.

The internet is a virtual fucking gold mine. The info that can be dredged up there is better than fucking gold. Let me now spin my brief tale.

A couple of years ago while doing bong hits on the shitter in my house, I was thinking about my grow. Specifically what happens after the product is finally here in my greedy little hands. I, like everyone else in the world, want very much to keep my "ill gotten gains". So I came up with an idea as I was staring off into space, listening to a replay of good ol' Howard Stern. Background checks!

That's right. Background checks. Now-a-days most arrest records make it to the internet in a few short hours. So I did a search for companies that constantly monitor such things as arrest records. Most of these sites only require a full name and birth date, and WHAM-O!
I take it back. Your post at least has made this thread worth reading. Excellent!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
_Dude said:
I'd like to know how to get 2 elbows per 1k consistently from a commercial-friendly setup. System, strain, nutes.

I run Flood & Drain and I'm not switching (it's just too easy to run, for me to switch now) but I'd be interested in strain and nute advice.

Simple answer, testing things.

Different strains, different phenotypes, label everything and test them against each other.

Nutrients etc. Likewise, testing scientifically different feeds, strengths, regimes, potions in all your reservoirs makes a little more work, but pays big % dividends crop after crop.

Plant growth is governed by limiting factors, the plant grows to the extent of the least limiting factor. If you limit your garden in any way, you limit the crop, full stop. Cover all the angles, do not skimp and there is no reason why you cannot do better than your target.

Status
Not open for further replies.