What's new

so who else is a vap head???

Th3 Sp3wMoNk3y

I was a happy user of the magic flight box (great for discreet hits in the car) but the battery dies real quick.

I would love a volcano but got more pressing needs for my $ right now.

Whats a good middle of the road option? I noticed a few hybrids around that are still burnt with a lighter.

:smoweed:

I have an Arizer solo for on the go stuff and it is great, but I also find the battery runs out fairly quickly.
It might also be a little expensive for what you are looking for but I believe you can get a charger (passthrough?) so you can vape whilst charging. Especially good in the car.

The MFLB is seemingly the best in its price range and although I never used one, I've only ever heard great reviews but If you need that little bit more then mark me down as 1 vote for the solo.

There is new gadgets coming out all the time though as vaping becomes more mainstream.

Just my 2 bob

Th3 Sp3wMoNk3y

Hey ic members im loving this thread, I hope you dont mind me going off track a little but wanted to mention I was given a lighter at the grow shop yesterday, wich looked like a usb stick, as the guy went on to show me its a portable rechargeable hash burner you simply pull back a slot on the side and there is a heater element, drop a little block of hash on and ready to go start inhailing,even better that it was free, I think iv found my new portable unit for now.
Sorry I know its not quite vaping just wanted to share my new toy
Thanks guys cc..

Dude that sounds awesome.
Pics??

ozzieAI

Veteran
/\/\/\ yeah that...

silver look at the plenty vape, it's by the same people who make the volcano. a mate has one a raves about it, i will get one for myself soon...

Hey guys sorry I have been trying to upload a pic for the last 20 minutes, as soon as my computer friend gets home I will post it, im still a virgin at this posting thing and im using my phone sorry guys.
Happy toking cc..

flc

I've predominantly been vaping since January when I bought an Extreme Q from ebay.
In February I bought a Pax as my portable unit
I'm now looking into getting a vriptech or similar glass friendly device
A friend of mine who uses a Q and Solo just got himself a Lotus vape, this week, he's stoked about it but wishes that the chamber was a little larger.
http://www.lotusvaporizer.com/

mwz

Veteran
been vapourising now for several years with many and varied methods...finally settling on the vaporgenie for my herb and concentrate intake...so anyone else hitting the vapour trail???

Yeah man, I recently bought a vapor brothers unit and have never looked back!!! Smoking used to make my breath stink and irritate the back of my mouth, whereas vaping doesnt seem to have that effect on me. It's a much cleaner way of consuming weed :D

growhi

i have been vapeing exclusively for about a year( trying to get into my fitness)

volcano is the one you want !

you cant beat the Germans..................... they do things correctly

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not everyone has $700 plus to spend but.

I reckon its either the Incredibowl mini, Atmos Raw or there was another new one that looks like a pen and is lithium powered, 4 hours continuous use between charges etc - all around or under $100.

But yeah if i had the cash it would be a Volcano, Incredibowl and Solo just to be safe. :smoke:

mwz

Veteran
Smoking bongs used to irritate my other half, as she doesn't smoke. I've copped no flack what-so-ever since I started using the vaporizer. None. It's like she doesn't even notice me getting high. I fucken love the thing!!

Oh yeah, I found on the net this portable vaporizer which looks like an asthma puffer. How can it possibly get any more awesome than that lol You can go over your Nan's place, rip it out mid afternoon tea and cake ... *cough cough* ... "Hold on, I need to take a hit from my puffer". :D :D :D

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
My silver surfer gets me fuked up high from sativa weed much more than bong, and heats in 5 -10 min....its good.
i havent turned my SSV off for almost 2 years. IMO, most portables are nowheere near as effective as the plugin, SSV, volcano types

supsup

vapexhale cloud.. look into it all these vapes you guys have mentioned are nothing.. well expect for the arizer solo its decent portable.. extreme q was good too start with and beats volcano on bags. but seriously vapexhale cloud youtube it biggest clouds ever and i use it on any 18mm glass piece.. the swagger hydrotube i have gets the most use.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Said it before, but next payday getting the Magic Flight walnut model. Was great, thought it wouldn't work for some reason but was an excellent high and even mediocre weed tasted unreal.

I also thought I couldn't justify spending money on a vape when I still smoke cigarettes and don't smoke weed all day every day like I used to. I think I prefer vaping now though, there don't seem to be any downsides that I can think of, and all positives.

Would probably get the Extreme Q if I was going to have a unit at home, but I'm more interested in portable smoking/vaping.

4tokin

I have just retired the LSV and now the sublimator is the daily driver.

This thing is about as close to combustion that you can get.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Heater gun and glass on glass bong with oversized downstem is what I prefer to vape with. Dry hits. No combustion. Gives nice fat milky vapor bong rips. Especially when I put some ice wax on the bud :). Anybody else heater gunning hash bowls?

H

hard rain

Volcano user when I am at home. Still smoke when I am out and about. Love my volcano.

I have owned the vapor genie and used to think it was pretty good until I tried the volcano. Gave away the genie recently. Would rather smoke than use it tbh.
Quoting myself, volcano still going strong 3 years later. Best cannabis related investment I've ever made.
:peacock:

KITCHA

Veteran
My Arizer solo gets a good work out the flavour and high are hard to beat with nice buds

Latest posts

Latest posts