~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Have had my Extreme Q for 3 1/2yrs now and it is still rocking my world :good:
:blowbubbles:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Still rockin the Magic Flight...although the tradeoff for portability and stealth is constantly having to charge AA batteries.
I got the concentrate dishes for oil and dry sift for it too, but you really need the power of the 12v adaptor to fully get the most out of them. A fresh battery still works OK though.
Vape on people! :)

*Edit: The Pax 2 looks excellent! *jealous*

Last edited:
C

CannaBuilding

I've tried volcano, MFB, Silver surfer, vapolution, they are all ok, but nothing beats the sublimator, Cost me a arm and a leg to get it into a Australia, but i have had it for 2 years now, The timer box carked it, so installed a dimmer module with a 240 ac to 110ac step down transformer and thing is going strong.

Have not used it for 1 year (had a 1 year break from Cannabis) but im going to be firing her up when my next grow is done, im sure its going to be a high i will not forget :)

Sublimator is worth ever penny, nothing hits harder, and gets you higher, read all the reviews watch all the videos on youtube, and see for yourself, 0.5gram of primo bud and your high all day, its like Smoking and eat medibles but 10 times better in my opinion, I'd rather Vape than smoke any day.

Peace to all, happy growing :)

Boss Cocky

Vaporizing all the way! I can't imagine why anyone would go back to smoking after experiencing a decent vaporizer.

TheScrogFrog

I've tried almost every popular vaporizer and they don't give me the full effect that I expect. I always go back to full combustion and edibles.

S

Sambo710

I've tried almost every popular vaporizer and they don't give me the full effect that I expect. I always go back to full combustion and edibles.

Yeah bro i'm hearin you. I out vape all my pals, dosn't do shit. Give me a dab or few though. Farrkkk. I smoke a Q of herb a day though so i guess that'll ruin your tollerance. Gonna order me some dabs tomorrow! Dabs is vapin right?? Yeee!

S

Sambo710

I've tried volcano, MFB, Silver surfer, vapolution, they are all ok, but nothing beats the sublimator, Cost me a arm and a leg to get it into a Australia, but i have had it for 2 years now, The timer box carked it, so installed a dimmer module with a 240 ac to 110ac step down transformer and thing is going strong.

Have not used it for 1 year (had a 1 year break from Cannabis) but im going to be firing her up when my next grow is done, im sure its going to be a high i will not forget :)

Sublimator is worth ever penny, nothing hits harder, and gets you higher, read all the reviews watch all the videos on youtube, and see for yourself, 0.5gram of primo bud and your high all day, its like Smoking and eat medibles but 10 times better in my opinion, I'd rather Vape than smoke any day.

Peace to all, happy growing :)

Man your gonna get so fucked up hahahah! Definately a high you won't forget! I am jealous!

Goldust

New vape arrived today
Snoop Dogg bush
Came with some cool acessories
Grinder card

A bonus e-liquid pen will need to look into making my own medicated e-fluid

A starter pot with some Spicy globe bush seeds Ocimum Basilicum Minimum

Music download code

Feeling great now 😄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg