What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

EsterEssence

Veteran
My golf cart stopped the other day, I spent the last couple days reading about how they work, checked the voltage, connections, and found the reverse, forward switch was dirty, cleaned up the contacts and viola it started working. I love it when I can figure out the problem with somthing and repair it...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hmmm....though all had forgotten about this thread....thanks for keeping it going Ester.

I harvested a Sweet Tooth and am now tilling the veggie garden and will plant cold weather plants this afternoon.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Worked on yard chores this morning, napped a bit and about to head out shopping with the wife. Shopping isn’t something I look forward to but need some new pants and shoes

N

nordie

sunday down here in oz, sun is shining across the sea, can see on the horizon a ship heading to mainland, hope the breeze gets up was cold o/night 14c.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
porch sitting

porch sitting

Starting off today listening to all of nature waking up after storms passed thru last night. Birds are chirping, got a few hummingbirds visiting feeders. Sipping coffee and smoking on some original glue, life is good. Have a great day everyone!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a couple fruit trees to plant today, a sweet cherry and a peach.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Up-potting inside and spring planting outside.....tis the season. Have a good one guys and gals....I'm busy

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
4x4 is running smooth. Sun is shining and soil is perfect for string trimming, drilling holes and spreading fertilizer.

1st town gets populated next week.

St. Phatty

Watered some of my outdoor plants.

Probably picked up a tick or 2.

Bought Hoses & Buckets to feed my wildfire prep. obsession.

Visited my favorite Poison Oak plant. :tiphat:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Damn pic is upside down.

picture.php

N

nordie

coolant leaking under car, something amiss means money will be taken from me, fUCK!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hopefully maybe just a hose.....

3 ticks? I would be freaked the f’ out. Before all these badass diseases spread by ticks came to light I didn’t think twice about them.