What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
reamed makes it sound painful. hopefully its a gentle insertion

Naw. I have to get it every 5 years because some in the family with cancer. I don't even take pain killer juice or "something to calm you." It's a little uncomfortable, but not much more than that. I'm a pretty calm person by nature so.. I can do without. Besides, I want to watch it on the tv they have.

"Hey doc, I lost my car keys. Let me know if you find them." lol

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Last time I got one the anesthesiologist ask me if I smoked marijuana. I shouldn't have said yes.....guy must have been a narc before this job. Drilled me. Just say NO!!

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Last time I got one the anesthesiologist ask me if I smoked marijuana. I shouldn't have said yes.....guy must have been a narc before this job. Drilled me. Just say NO!!

reminds me of time doc asked if i smoke i told him ya but not cigarettes he looked at me funny

White Beard

My most recent, they put me to sleep...when I woke up, couldn’t feel that anything had happened...didn’t know whether to be grateful or worried. Chose gratitude.

Lyfespan

time to change out the rez waters all 700 gallons, 4 different tanks and 5 barrels yay. at least its nice outside and water is all going to outside plants around the warehouse

N

nordie

watching Anzac day football game= Collingwood v Essendon, bloody pies won.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Got your bait cannon?
I took the bait slingshot with me for some hand to hand full contact fishing.:woohoo:

Good luck fishing Buzz...I should be with you.....lakes and rivers are still frozen here.
You would have enjoyed the beach yesterday except for one thing. . . .
the crowds. ;)
attachment.php

Fishing and catching were both good. Ladyfish broke the ice and then a couple of whiting and a pompano decided they wanted to ride home with me in the cooler. Let me know when you want to go, Putembk.

Attachments

• P4241634.jpg
    P4241634.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 13
  • P4241628.jpg
    P4241628.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
  • P4241630.jpg
    P4241630.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
  • P4241632.jpg
    P4241632.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 10
  • P4241631.jpg
    P4241631.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9

EsterEssence

Veteran
I did the prodecure yesterday, they didn’t find anything. So they have had a camera in my heart and up my butt and all is good, have been on a plant based diet and have lost 25lbs, still have more to go, I want off the blood pressure meds so I am being pro active, losing weight and riding the bike...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Just finishing trimming some Lemon Betty.

Buzz, must have been hard to fine a secluded spot. Ha ha....looks like a good time. Save a place for me next time.

Ester, glad your test came out ok. What is with the camera in your heart? Didn't think you could get there through you ass???!!! Must have taken a short cut.....

Cool day here in the front range above the city. As soon as I finish trimming I have to cut the grass. Another year of fun in the sun.

Back to trimming......

Sunshineinabag

I pull myself up central leaders usually on days like today! Slippery elm, box elders and a hawthorn that refused to not stab every person that came within a 4 foot radius of its brush.......nasty invasive species.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Feeling good this morning, camera in the heart was an angiogram, results were clean arteries and heart function was normal no stints needed. Camera up my butt found no polyps, all my blood testes are good, so after 65 years of mostly healthy living I am feeling pretty good, now if the cops will leave me alone it’s back to growing Organic cannabis, and making some great rosin...

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
6 days in on tolerance brake first time ever. this is the most sober and clear headed ive been since puberty. i dont eat as much and time seems to speed up. gonna light back up memorial day. :)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Wow Big315 that is impressive. Why? I once made it overnight. I think I had the flu.

Beautiful out. Thinking about taking a walk down by the lake in a bit. Major renovation there. They are gonna raise the water level when full 12 ft. Rebuilding all boat ramps, picnic grounds and parking lots. Fun to go over and check things out.

Weekend is here....have fun.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You to my friend. When you finally do spark one up....you are gonna get real high.....