What's new

So...what's up today?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Sipping on a second cup of coffee so the third cup can happen. Then it's south to the coast for a day on the boat with hooks and bait.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Sitting here staying warm from the wood I scrounged up yesterday, going to the cardiologist today for a ck up, then going to give the starts some fert, damn cold weather I’d slowing them down a little...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Some days are made to fish and some days fishing leads to catching. Yesterday was a day with a LOT of fishing and very little catching.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Snowing in may here. Life at 6,000ft. Busted my ass in the garden yesterday and nothing to do down there today and shitty outside. Wish I could start trimming but still to wet. Tomorrow......

N

nordie

wet as yesterday, looks calm sea this morning but a bit on the cold side.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Rushed home from work to mow before the rain came in......and almost made it. Had to mow last 5 minutes or so while getting wet. Done deal.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Morning. Snowing in may here. Life at 6,000ft. Busted my ass in the garden yesterday and nothing to do down there today and shitty outside. Wish I could start trimming but still to wet. Tomorrow......

it funny you just mowed lawn other day now your getting snow

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice start to the day,,
Then my peeps come round to help me get rid of old 10in and 3ft long carbon filter,and fit new Rhi
Got it down,,we were masked up and placed the stinky old rhino in big bags, and sealed ready to be disposed off in the week
I didn’t realise how heavy the new Rhino is until up the bastard ladder,,,

I then attempted to fit new 10in by 2ft filter and felll off ladder and really whacked my collarbone lol
My filter stand was too long for new filter so I lost balance trying to lay it on stand lol,
as they did try to tell me the stand was too wide for the new rhino ,
,,stand is adjustable so my peeps will do it when we go away on Wednesday,,
They prefer to work when “ grandpa Simpson” is away or out,,lol
So I leave it and let them to sort it ,,
I am off to shout at the clouds and moan with my local newsagent lol,,lol,,lol,

Last edited:
N

nordie

watch out cobber,:biggrin:
picture.php

Lyfespan

Nice start to the day,,
Then my peeps come round to help me get rid of old 10in and 3ft long carbon filter,and fit new Rhi
Got it down,,we were masked up and placed the stinky old rhino in big bags, and sealed ready to be disposed off in the week
I didn’t realise how heavy the new Rhino is until up the bastard ladder,,,

I then attempted to fit new 10in by 2ft filter and felll off ladder and really whacked my collarbone lol
My filter stand was too long for new filter so I lost balance trying to lay it on stand lol,
as they did try to tell me the stand was too wide for the new rhino ,
,,stand is adjustable so my peeps will do it when we go away on Wednesday,,
They prefer to work when “ grandpa Simpson” is away or out,,lol
So I leave it and let them to sort it ,,
I am off to shout at the clouds and moan with my local newsagent lol,,lol,,lol,

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78981&pictureid=1942949&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

this reason, i started using motorcycle tie downs
s-l64.jpg
to hang all carbon filters, they come in lots of lengths so look out, use 2, and easily raise filter and strap it in to place using 2 large eye hooks :tiphat:

i have straps on year 4 holding a can filter 150 weighing 260lbs

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
was making ganga butter for friend outta some last years od trim and found 5 seeds its from biddy early or serious 6 just threw them in the paper towel

I started growing literally two years ago and suddenly I'm the neighbourhood go to guy for advice and clones. Good thing I have lots on hand of sativa bud that performs well outdoors in our northern climate. They should all be good to go considering they all have green thumbs...the growers not the clones. :biggrin:

Otherwise week 4 just began in the flower tent. Everything looks okie dokie. :canabis: