What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

White Beard

Washing and drying puke-soaked bedding before lights-out...kid on top took out both bunks...and out of meds since Jan.

Sunshineinabag

Washing and drying puke-soaked bedding before lights-out...kid on top took out both bunks...and out of meds since Jan.

Oh man I'm sorry.......my little nephew pissed my couch cushions last weekend.....the dog was like dad....it was NOT me!
Hopefully it doesn't rain today. Final transplants into flowering homes and hopefully my gf will start a job with a livable wage this week. :dance013:

N

nordie

sun is out again today so far that is, bloody cold o/night.rubbish truck just left with a nice load of leaves lol.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Survived the latest spring storm. Blizzard warnings but no blizzard....at least where I live. Did rain all day and snow all night. So warm here it will be a memory soon.

Taking a road trip down the front range today to see a friend. Will be good to see him. Need to start getting my shit together for the outing.

Breakfast then I am out of here.

N

nordie

young haha pigeon sitting on my line.
picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Seedling watering time.

Trying to figure out where I'm going to put the new starts.

It's just above freezing at night and 15c (59f) during the day. Snow is all but gone. There's still 6" in the forest and on the north side of the house, so I'm wondering if it's too early to move stuff out to my cold frame. That would free up tons of space for new babies.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Afternoon. Happy Shatterday. You are lucky Thcho. All my grow stays inside. I live in a real redneck neighborhood. I end up culling perfectly healthily plants to make room.

I do grow a killer veggie garden outside though. I have 12 tomato and 10 pepper plants started inside. Way to cold here to even think about growing any warm weather crops outside. Will plant the cold weather stuff in a couple of weeks though.

Have a great day all. B-Day party here tonight....wife is 66 today....

I believe Tycho and I are somewhat neighbours, and yes, it's been warm, sunny and springtime here. I raked my lawn today for the first time this year (always a race to see who's first one in the hood) so everyone else has to keep up, lol. I'm gonna have to get a Fitbit and keep an eye on the ole ticker....Lots of younger people moving in around me. Hit the Jean Guy and show em who's the lawn boss round these parts.

N

nordie

8 on the go, 8 replacements on the go, tear up the rest. sit back n wait.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Afternoon. Happy Shatterday. You are lucky Thcho. All my grow stays inside. I live in a real redneck neighborhood. I end up culling perfectly healthily plants to make room.

I do grow a killer veggie garden outside though. I have 12 tomato and 10 pepper plants started inside. Way to cold here to even think about growing any warm weather crops outside. Will plant the cold weather stuff in a couple of weeks though.

Have a great day all. B-Day party here tonight....wife is 66 today....
I always leave a couple late lettuce plants go to seed in the fall and shake them around. It always comes up first. I've had it survive spring snow falls.It's an awesome way to get some early.

I believe Tycho and I are somewhat neighbours, and yes, it's been warm, sunny and springtime here. I raked my lawn today for the first time this year (always a race to see who's first one in the hood) so everyone else has to keep up, lol. I'm gonna have to get a Fitbit and keep an eye on the ole ticker....Lots of younger people moving in around me. Hit the Jean Guy and show em who's the lawn boss round these parts.
The wives will be on them all summer to keep up. Prick. lol

I got everyone FitBit for xmas. Big mistake. They went and formed a group and forced me to join. Now they're on my ass to increase my steps. I'm nowhere near 28k some are doing. I think my max was 12k a few times. The thing I found most interesting are my sleep patterns. No more coffee after dinner.

Sunshineinabag

The lake is thawed......I went in once.......I'm gonna wait till July to go back in tho......found this on the beach........no it's not been smoked though........it's a cavity.....but my thoughts were the pipe we passed around when my elders would trade with folks out west......shit man my bompi
still used a tally stick for big harvest transactions........I miss those days...when handshakes and a mans word could be trusted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

Nature makes neat designs......there's some white marble carvings along the walking path I'd like to show you guys if I can get the right time of day to let them really shine!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Latest posts