What's new

So Long ICMAG...

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Boy, that cartoon sure does look like a POLITICAL cartoon to me. Are you trying to make a POLITICAL point? Surely not here. Surely not now.

SDOG

Boy, that cartoon sure does look like a POLITICAL cartoon to me. Are you trying to make a POLITICAL point? Surely not here. Surely not now.

Think before you type it might help. His point is SR should not be in this position. We should have already done something about these laws years ago.

TrainMan

Nobody should be in jail for pot. <<< try and feel that.

My problem comes with people who think that the guys on the radio & television have the real vision. The human experience is downplayed 100% and is replaced with an assembly line existence. Every input has a correlated output, let that last part tickle your mind a bit. :joint:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
SR this is terrible, always enjoy you on the site. hang in there, we're thinkin bout you and wishing for the best. i know its not much to go on, but i believe the wind of change is blowin ... much strength to you and let us know how things go if you can. peace bro

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
SR: i don't know what to say other than stay strong and there will be many prayers with you. If your personality and demeanor offline is anything like it is online, I think you have a head start already. Hearing this news is definitely a hit. Take care brother.

Opaleye

Boy, that cartoon sure does look like a POLITICAL cartoon to me. Are you trying to make a POLITICAL point? Surely not here. Surely not now
Your p[osts stink more and more of PIG. Watch what you say and on whose thread you're shitting on asswhipe. The guy is facing jail and this is all you post? You're a creep at best...
Lame lame lame...

and F@ck anyone who thinks that my tax money is well spent on these ridiculous raids..

edit - Just saw the Rush Limbaugh quote, he's super anti-pot, you must be LEO or a troll..

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Good thing you bonded out. It leaves a big fat open door of options.

1-20 years is a long time. I would talk to a lawyer about a plea bargain. This could save years of freedom later on. I don't have that kind of exp though, but I've heard of people doing time during the trial so they'll have some time served thus instead of getting out in 2020, they would be getting out in 2018.

Opaleye

1-20 years is a long time. I would talk to a lawyer about a plea bargain. This could save years of freedom later on. I don't have that kind of exp though, but I've heard of people doing time during the trial so they'll have some time served thus instead of getting out in 2020, they would be getting out in 2018.
\
That is seriously messed up, I also know of public defenders who only try to get pleas all day long,. they don't give a shit about you. I know a guy who if he would have pleaded, he would have gotten in bigger trouble than when it was dismissed by the judge as a misdemeanor possesion and was way better than pleeing guilty.....be careful, know all your options, a lawyer is a good investment, and some work out payment plans, you just got to talk to a couple before you settle on one..

BeanDip

....and get a good attorney with prior experience in this specific area. Seriously, don' skimp on paying a good attorney, it's worth your life, time, and money to do so.

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Your p[osts stink more and more of PIG. Watch what you say and on whose thread you're shitting on asswhipe. The guy is facing jail and this is all you post? You're a creep at best...
Lame lame lame...

and F@ck anyone who thinks that my tax money is well spent on these ridiculous raids..

edit - Just saw the Rush Limbaugh quote, he's super anti-pot, you must be LEO or a troll..

At least you are keeping an open mind about it all. Honestly though, how do you feel?

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Steppin Razor: I just bowed my head and prayed for you brother. Antbody else who says their prayers are with him. DO IT! NOW! If you mean it, do it.

It takes little effort or time and no money. Pray for our brother that he makes it through this with minimal damage.

I am sorry that all I can offer you are my prayers. But those alone will help you. Stay strong and we will be here on the other side.