What's new

So Long ICMAG...

W

WhoMan

Easier said than done but in some way stay positive no matter what, focus on the fact that you are free right now and not sitting behind bars trying to fight this. Its all about finding that positive in everything, even things like this and it looks as though you have plenty of support here. You Will get through this. Stay positve. WM

L

Lilly456

Mother-er, I'm truly sorry to hear that from anyone.I wish I had some advice but I guess TRY to stay positive.You don't belong in jail I'm sure, bring it to a jury, I've sat on plenty and believe me from my experience juries do not believe the cops as much as you may think.A friend of mine was busted with a kilo of blow on a jet in San Diego and you would have thought he was gone for good, but in the end he got 6 months and then an ankle bracelet on his sisters horse farm outside LA.Now he's out, but unfortuneatly he still parties.His probation officer does not keep track of him so well, but I thought I would never see him again...What I'm saying is that there is hope for you, regardless of how it looks now.We'll be thinking of ya' around here, believe that for what it's worth...Best of luck, Chaco.

U

ureapwhatusow

Stepping Razor, So sorry to hear this

I hope you find peace in this time of turmoil

Kinderfeld

Well that fucking sucks man. But don't give up and remember this life is only temporary...shit happens but only for a short bit and we are outta here, just make sure you got dignity when you go and know who you are and everything that happens in between now and then, well, really don't fucking matter.

I have to ask though, how did you get popped? Do you even know? Was it a snitch? Just wondering so that we all can learn from this but I totally understand if you don't want to answer...keep your head up...remember only for a short while...

L

Lune TNS

Wow man, all I can really say is that I wish ya the best of luck.... stay strong...

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
steppinRazor, I am sorry to hear about the raid, it just makes my blood boil, where are the victims to this so-called crime? fuck you LEO.

do not let them bring you down or else they win, keep that spirit up!

Peace and much good luck man

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Steppinrazor, hey bro. I know that it is hard to get over what that police said to you about all the charges and the time your facing... but they are not the judge. I also have been there. Like everyone has told you, get a lawyer... today, or as soon as possible. And don't settle on the first one, talk to several, find the right one. I don't know if you heard any names while you were locked up, believe it or not that's the best place to get names of lawyers. Anyway, a lawyer will ease your mind.

I got busted with almost 100 plants, and I did 3 days in jail.

Keep your head up!

W

WeldFlash420

^^^ i'll tell you this - they knew exactly who i was.

I wish you well SR, livin with something like this looming is dismal at best, but ya gotta look through it and continue on bro. The bastards conducted a two yr investigation on me and through alot of snitchin assed bitches, they finally picked me up. BUT I kept my mouth shut and did my time and got through it. Getting through it is the key....don't let them kill your sunshine, there's always another day another time and another place to be had. Praying this all works out for you and that you come through unscathed...peace and shine on.

whodair

Veteran
4-20-06, my day of infamy, yes 420

4-20-06, my day of infamy, yes 420

Sorry to hear this, i guess noone expects it, so when it happens it turns your life upside down:)

Hope you pull thru, you seem level headed enough to mate

Youll prob laugh about this in a few years mate:)

nearly 3 yrs later, am i laughing? not really but i am doing something else that makes me smile.

initial shock and grief, followed by lots of uncertainty and speculation. finally its over and not nearly as bad as you are initially led to believe.

the good that came from it? they took my vicodin. that crap needed to go.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
that is really to bad steppinrazor. keep us updated with your situation if
you can. if its a security risk i understand and i still wish ya' the best. people
like us don't deserve these kinds of things at all. again, good luck and ill keep
you in my thoughts.

Opaleye

have to ask though, how did you get popped? Do you even know? Was it a snitch? Just wondering so that we all can learn from this but I totally understand if you don't want to answer...keep your head up...remember only for a short while...
If you are a first time offender with a good lawyer,I can't imagine you doing time. Here's for probation only or that they screwed up and it gets dismissed..best of luck

edit: I bet it was a snitch or a neighbor..smell?

okwildfire

DAMN SR! you know i have your six..let me know if ya need anything..i have a few hook up's if ya know what i mean.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
youll be ok SR...

look at it as a way to now have a "clean slate" ... id serve the time, pay the fines, and first day out go and buy shitload of equipment and do it again... this 2nd time around, you probably have learned alot about security (naturally) and how important it is to not let ANYONE know... oh and as an added bit, you will always have the "shitt i got popped once, you think im crazy enough to ever grow again?!?!" excuse goin for ya incase anyone tries to question you...

oh and about the high times attorneys... im not too sure about those guys... ive heard shitty stuff about Bruce Margolin... there was someone one here who went thru his office and basically said their group is a bunch of jackasses...

i would hit up the NORML website if I were you and do some serious searching... and also, like someone else pointed out, look up and print out a bunch of cases similar to yours... educate yourself...

knowledge is power

HairlessCaveApe

Try to get this behind You SR. I hope they violated your privacy rites when they obtained evidence for your warrant, or mabey they took an affidavit from an unreliable source or somethin. Chalenges to the warrant could be Your best bet. Whatever the case may be Brudda, try to get this behind Ya and get on over to a legal state! I pray for Blessins on Ya Breth

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
hey there steppin,

sorry to learn about your troubles.They knew exactly who you were? Most likely a rat and then surveillance. Could it be possible that the internet had something to do with it?

Thx for sharing. I would do the same. Keep your head up and try to spark a bowl with a friend or something, it will make you feel better.

Peace

TrainMan

• The sad thing about marijuana in our cases is it makes us pacifists...

If one was growing for sale, all I can say is this, with the immense profit that comes from growing and selling your own, the illegality and risk is what makes that gain possible. Cash croppers know this, and even though they may want to see it legalized for personal consumption, this is their business, and illegality is what drives it.

On the other hand now if one were growing for only one self, WHERE DO YOU THINK WE LIVE??? IS THIS COUNTRY REALLY GOING TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO FUCKING ALCOHOL AND CIGS AND PUT MARIJUANA GROWERS IN JAIL?? IT HAS AND IT DOES!! OUR so CALLED LEADERS ARE IN BED WITH THE MONEY, HOW CAN THEY BE LEADERS IF THEY HAVE THE MONEY'S COCK IN THEIR MOUTH HONESTLY???? SOMEBODY IS MAKING A PROFIT OFF PEOPLE BEING IN JAIL, POLITICIANS SUPPORT THIS, PRIVATE PRISONS, PHARMA COMPANIES, THE ALCOHOL/BACCO LOBBY GROUPS, ALL IN THE SAME BED :wallbash: GOD DAMNIT HOW LONG DO WE LET IT CONTINUE...

Boston_tea_party.jpg

wolverton.jpg

1773 American protest -Boston Tea Party - TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION MOTHERFUCKER...AND THIS WASN'T EVEN HALF AS BAD AS THE ATTOCITIES THAT ARE BEING ALLOWED TODAY..A LEADER THAT DOES NOT ADDRESS THIS IS NOT A LEADER AT ALL..

IF WE SIT BACK AND SMOKE OUR GANJ AND "LET", AND i DO MEAN LET, BECAUSE WE ARE IT, WE HAVE THE POWER, LET THE CONTROLLERS OF SOCIETY DECIDE WHICH IS RIGHT FOR US, WE THE PEOPLE GODDAMNIT, THEN WE ARE TRUELY DAMNED...FUCK PACIFISM WHILE TYRANTS AND DEMON RUN RAMPENT....sheeesh...capslock off already im sorry, this place(Cashica) sucks, it's not my vission and I know it isn't yours either...get up stand up:yeahthats

Last edited: