What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So Cal, where to get cuts

Cadfael

allstarclones in east LA...best clones I've ever paid for hands down.

Until I was rev'ing up for a clone run to All star and the popo shut them down the day before I was going. (><)

Thank god they are back, But I still do the drive to Harborside.

Cadfael

I guess it was right at a year ago.... (Nov 2015)

All-Star is now open and doing well, for what I hear. More power to 'em.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Ok, I went about 3 months ago and you could kinda tell it was a temporary spot. Clones were on point though

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
@desert_rose_nursery on IG
Their ADUB showed PM 3 days after I brought it home but one dip of Eagle20 solved that. Really...with any clone op you're risking pest and disease. Broadmites shook the community pretty hard but Progressive Options gave me one of my favorite strains ever. I got PM from APE clones way back when but the service "G" brought to the San Diego community is IMO undeniable.
You can pop seeds and avoid a lot of issues but then you're pheno hunting.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Karma lost all credibility when he tried to market a cut he knew was not Shoreline. Now he calls it "the fake Shoreline". What kind of shit is that? Who knows what he will do when he gets his hands on all the fake cuts floating around SoCal. Coming soon from KG: the fake Cookies, the fake Blue Dream, the fake GG#4 etc.

M.

Holly molly you still on that ?

She has never been used afther, nothing ever released ore sold. She got killed.

JJ Lowe

@desert_rose_nursery on IG
Their ADUB showed PM 3 days after I brought it home but one dip of Eagle20 solved that. Really...with any clone op you're risking pest and disease. Broadmites shook the community pretty hard but Progressive Options gave me one of my favorite strains ever. I got PM from APE clones way back when but the service "G" brought to the San Diego community is IMO undeniable.
You can pop seeds and avoid a lot of issues but then you're pheno hunting.
Where is the "G" service you speak of? Is that a collective here in socal? Thx..
Jj

Chappi

This is a really "old school" clone only, but does anyone know if anyone still has the "Bullrider"? If you've even heard of it.....

I just bottled up some of their stuff. I did not have the best conditions, so all my shit threw naners. The crystal content was on point though that's all I care about. I know its weird a bit because their cuts are from seed moms and not sexy ass clone only, I guess at least they are pest free. I met the two hippies in a parking lot bin bang boom of I went. The cookies grows slow, the cronic thunder is a bitch to clone, that's about all I got ...the blue dream made me a believer lol.

T

TrueReligion

ExoricReefer on Instagram if you want clones in socal 91 skunk va, hells angel og, 88 Mr nice crosses from bodhi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts