What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So Cal, where to get cuts

I'm prop 215 licensed. Does anyone know where I can I get some legit clones ? Name brand ones.

LA / OC / SD

I know a few shady dispensaries but I don't trust em. I don't mind paying legit prices for the top notch clones

sdd420

Veteran
Karma genetics is starting up in a couple weeks in la highly recommend this check it out on Instagram

Desert organic solutions in the palm springs metro area has real Tahoe OG clones. Might be worth checking out. Probably around 10/piece no min. but IDK.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Oakland and San Jose, the daily clone lists are on twitter. Place order, then you pickup. Other wise you take whatever is left over that people didn't pickup.

Im in socal too and we drive up north to get the real cuts. Not sure of any local stuff besides the tahoe. Im sure san diego has some good cuts of all that too. I prefer places i have tried myself.

Craigslist Riverside , SD, And OC. Feel em out if they ask for a rec I read that as a good sign.Most places are sourcing their mothers with legit seed banks. That whole clone only scene gets mad shadey. One of my best friends passed me 2 cuts and I saw a white fly on it.....years later those thing s are still around. So yeah be safe. Hate those things they are the worst!

Morphote

Veteran
Karma genetics is starting up in a couple weeks in la highly recommend this check it out on Instagram

Karma lost all credibility when he tried to market a cut he knew was not Shoreline. Now he calls it "the fake Shoreline". What kind of shit is that? Who knows what he will do when he gets his hands on all the fake cuts floating around SoCal. Coming soon from KG: the fake Cookies, the fake Blue Dream, the fake GG#4 etc.

M.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I would say its probably 100x more likely to be legit than not, gg4 is literally in every crevice of so cal

DRM Ranch

Just be careful that whatever cuts you end up finding don't come with free pests and problems.

Quarantine is more than a little important.

DRM Ranch