What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Crazy shit went down on our outing. We where chillin at an apartment I have in the city and thankfully we were there cause otherwise my whole place would of flooded. I did not know this was possible but my entire apartment buildings water was coming shooting of my toilet! :faint: Ok that sounds pretty funny but it was not at the time. There was a problem somewhere in the entire buildings line, and anytime someone in another apartment turned on there water it all was coming into my apartment cause I must be the last apartment on the line. Mother fucking fuck :shucks: I wish I had the whole thing on camera cause I’m sure looking back it would of been real funny

&&&& Cold frames are arriving today !!!!

Last edited:

J.V

ICMag Donor
Crazy shit went down on our outing. We where chillin at an apartment I have in the city and thankfully we were there cause otherwise my whole place would of flooded. I did not know this was possible but my entire apartment buildings water was coming shooting of my toilet! :faint: Ok that sounds pretty funny but it was not at the time. There was a problem somewhere in the entire buildings line, and anytime someone in another apartment turned on there water it all was coming into my apartment cause I must be the last apartment on the line. Mother fucking fuck :shucks: I wish I had the whole thing on camera cause I’m sure looking back it would of been real funny

&&&& Cold frames are arriving today !!!!

Thats Crazy! Atleast you werent sitting on it when it first happened.
You would have been extra fresh....:biggrin:

Considering it never happened to me.......that's funny alright..would suck to be on the receiving end though...

Hey OvergrowDaWorld.......Reminds me of that scene from that old flick Goonies......When the kids were underground, they found all that pipework....So decided to rattle the shit out of it to try and draw some attention....Next Scene......Daddy's Boy is sittin on the jon in his stylish 1980's red track suit, readin Guns N ammo.....When this fountain of water comes shooting up through the shitter and launches Daddy's boy into the ceiling.....than onto the floor....Good stuff....Great flick for it's day.

Snypette

Veteran
Outdoor

Outdoor

picture.php

picture.php

Time to smoke a joint and then finish transplanting the rest of the seedlings :smoke:

Snypette

Veteran
Outdoor

Outdoor

picture.php

^Here are some Nightmare kush, Brainfreeze, Glass Slipper, Grapefruit Haze, & Sweetest Cindy

picture.php

^ BYTCH (Here she is yesterday. Last night was her first night outside and today she is looking great! She is in a 30 gal smart pot with our super soil mix)

Things are coming along. We are about to level the land and put up the cold frames, then everything will go inside in their smart pots. We have some other plants in smart pots now in our super soil mix and they are looking great too. We have been working on our fence and that's looking good. Gotta turn some of our soil today as well. & At the same time we are getting our veggies and fruits going. Being a farmer aint no joke! :ying:

:peacock:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fuck yeah guys!

assuming you ate extra good after your apartment extravaganza :D

Respect for doing the farming.

Growing your own food(and medicine) is like printing your own money :D

My homie Ron Finley said that.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yup being a farmer is hard work ..been there done that in the NE....I did 2 98 ft greenhouses and 2 28. after leveling area..then installed hydronic heating ..something that would work well in your situation as wood is everywhere there too ...peace....looking good snypette

JointOperation

ya that really sucks alot. had a pipe burst in the winter this year.. was a real pain in the ass.. but nothing like some nasty toilet bowl water tho.. i had it easy compared to that..

wish you guys the best of luck on the outdoor adventure..

with those seedlings.. how big do you guys allow them to get before putting them outside.. and what are u guys thinking about how big they will get ?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
BYTCH looks like the GG#4 in veg.
GG#4 = Sour Dubb x Tres Sister x Chocolate Diesel
I bet they'de go good together.
Got any Glue out there? Cross them bytch's.

dannykarey

Looks like things are coming along great snypette.........You guys must be putting in some long days, I hope you guys have a great season.

What kinda veggies are you guys gonna plant?

Keep up the good work

Danny

Snypette

Veteran
Looking good but lot's of work.

Thanks HH, it is and i'm still cooking up a storm :D Just made some home made whipped cream to go with some strawberries. Ah the simple things

fuck yeah guys!

assuming you ate extra good after your apartment extravaganza :D

Respect for doing the farming.

Growing your own food(and medicine) is like printing your own money

My homie Ron Finley said that.

we actually didn't get one good thing to eat! This was going on for a long time and we had to get back to take care of the plants. thanks and right on!

ya that really sucks alot. had a pipe burst in the winter this year.. was a real pain in the ass.. but nothing like some nasty toilet bowl water tho.. i had it easy compared to that..

wish you guys the best of luck on the outdoor adventure..

with those seedlings.. how big do you guys allow them to get before putting them outside.. and what are u guys thinking about how big they will get ?
lol sorry to hear but yeah I would take that over what I got :shucks: We will put them outside as soon as we think they are strong enough to withstand the wind cause it is warm enough now. We will have to see how they progress. As far as how big they will get, I have no idea. That's the most exciting part! We will just have to wait and see and hopefully these seedlings take off and mother nature is kind. I'm hoping that this plant:

gets to be a tree. She is going into a hundred gallon smart pot.

Looks like things are coming along great snypette.........You guys must be putting in some long days, I hope you guys have a great season.

What kinda veggies are you guys gonna plant?

Keep up the good work

Danny

Thank you and the same to you :] Very long days but all worth it. I'm not gonna be sitting here 3 months from now like "fuck if only i put in those extra hours". Nope, we are putting in the effort. We are growing all sorts of things. I was actually about to start some more seeds when I drifted over to IC. But I have multiple types of tomatoes, chives, watermelons, sunflowers, and .......... a shit ton of other things that I can't think of. Dabbin' it up over here.. :bongsmi:

JointOperation

i was just wondering.. because i started a bunch of seeds also.. what are you guys going to put those seeds in for pots? 30 gals? or smaller for the seeds? or right in the ground with how many gallons of soil?

Just wondering.. lol.. great work so far both of you.. best of luck on a happy harvest season.

Snypette

Veteran
JO: What are you using for soil? I am using a super soil mix. We are gonna do some of both. Smart pots and holes. As far as how many gallons per plant, it depends what plants do what. If we feel it won't be wasteful to give more seedlings more gallons, we will do that till we run out of dirt. So I guess it really depends how they do. Good luck with your seeds!

Snypette

Veteran
DABBBBBB! DAB.. dab..

Took down a system last night from Snype's bedroom. LOL. We have always put as many lights as possible in every location we have but we have more than enough right now.. and I want him to have a real a bedroom :D Old habits die hard

Cleaning out VEG trays, lids, etc today. fun fun. Time to water the outdoor. When I'm out there I have full out conversations with my plants. ye

....and dab

Catatafish

Veteran
Do what i did....put a wall up and seal off half or so of the room. Leave just enough for the bed :)

Its not so bad snype, been living in guest bedroom for awhile myself. Im gonna feel halfway normal moving back into my bedroom shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts