What's new

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
A couple pics for reference.

Lynx - If there were no ear tufts, then it wasn't this.

picture.php

Bobcat

picture.php

A mountain lion is highly unlikely. With the 1000s of people who camp and hike in western Maine, Id think a mountain lion would have tried to make a meal out one of those slow, pink, hairless monkeys. Coyotes, coy dogs or even a wolf hybrid is much more plausible for a dog attack.

Pick up some firecrackers.

A lot of younger cops (not too young - they have authority hardons) don't care about weed. A sheriffs deputy came to serve me a summons awhile back. He gave the air a sniff and asked if someone was growing pot. I said, yup. Wanna see my rec? He said, no, I don't care about that. Its going to be legal eventually. Game wardens seem to care much more. They can be sticklers.

JointOperation

ya i got one off ebay for 85$.. the thing is badass.. i only take it with me for outdoors.. or if i feel like somethings sketchy.. as a just incase type of deal..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
There are Mountain Lions in Maine for sure. There have been ML's spotted in Mass.
They've been in the paper with warnings to stay away and keep pets safety in mind, in certain areas where they've been spotted.

Snauseberry

Reading this makes me glad i only have to deal with rattlesnakes and black widows. The coyotes out here dont cause a problem unless you have small farm animals with no dogs to watch over

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I thought that first pic was Snypette for a second. I felt heat in my chest and got very hot as my legs got weaker.
I was thinking too, why would she put up a pic like that? LOL
Damn Unc! Now I need to get laid! Cute little panties.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are Mountain Lions in Maine for sure. There have been ML's spotted in Mass.
They've been in the paper with warnings to stay away and keep pets safety in mind, in certain areas where they've been spotted.

stupid humans - move into the animals land and cry about it lashing out.

Id love to see some one move into your house and you not attack them.

Sorry about the dog

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
do you have a sister ???? lol... its all the wildlife that makes maine fun ... I had a bugsuit when I lived there and rhinoskin outfit for the nasties...lyme disease is a bitch.. got it long ago... the biting flies aint an issue with Canadian bugsuit and rhinoskin.... altho rhinoskin even in camo makes you look really gay until covered in clothing...basically camo tights lol

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
lol,you don think those panties make my ass look fat do you?

Turn around, big boy.

Snypette, if you ever get a chance to get a Maine Coon cat, do it.
Theyre friendly, loyal, great mothers and fantastic hunters. The last 1 I had would bring me 'snacks' everyday. Sometimes still alive and unharmed. She was small, maybe 6-7 lbs, but she could take down full grown pigeons and muskrats. She even took out a 1/2 grown dump duck (seagull). 1 of her offspring even liked to go swimming!

Status
Not open for further replies.