What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Im the same way, all my bedrooms for the last 5years have had gardens in them. Now its normal to sleep next to a vortex fan blowing like crazy

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Me three.
I get 2 bdrm apts and I sleep in the living rooms.
1 bdrm for veg, clones, and moms....... and the other bdrm for flower.

Anyone who works full time to pay for an apt without using atleast a closet to sup the cost of it is a tool.
Ill be damned if a place to hang a stupid fuking shirt will cost me $1000 a month!

Snypette

Veteran
haha for real shcrews I can sleep through anything but a siren or a nock at the door.

Mister.D :D alright i'll get on the updating today! Pictures coming soon! MY B guys, had to tend to a crop elsewhere. Thankfully Snype held down the fort to let me go take care a some biz'. So busy we eating FROZEN burgers :O lol

Snypette

Veteran
Hahaha some funny ass shit going on up in Snype's thread. That was a good laugh. Don't worry bout us guys, we slick., fight the man!

UHM yeah so I took all these good pics and then realized I left my camera cord at my apartment:shucks: if you gotta fuck up, better to do it with the small shit, right? I'll borrow Snype's camera tomorrow.

Mister_D

Veteran
Hahaha some funny ass shit going on up in Snype's thread. That was a good laugh. Don't worry bout us guys, we slick., fight the man!

UHM yeah so I took all these good pics and then realized I left my camera cord at my apartment:shucks: if you gotta fuck up, better to do it with the small shit, right? I'll borrow Snype's camera tomorrow.

Ya see this is the kind of shit that starts happening when you start eating frozen burgers instead of real food :laughing: It's a slippery slope I tell ya ;)

Snypette

Veteran
lol mr.d x) yeah I just hauled mad 5 gallon buckets around and did a whole bunch of watering, a little pruning. Spotted a tick crawling up my shirt. my tick radar is getting to be as good as my cop radar:blowbubbles: The ticks have been leaving us alone for the most part though. Today we are going to set up this little pool we have and hopefully it has no holes! We kinda ran it over a lil bit with the dirt bike.. :D Also have to get up a few more fence panels, take care of the indoor, and then harvesting all night long till bed. Wake up and do it again.

The seedlings are various heights but all looking healthy. We turned the soil yesterday and it's looking beautiful!

As I go about my daily tasks outside It's like I'm in a painting. Any direction I turn there is a beautiful view. I love it. When I lived in the city full time I was the chick always pointing out the beautiful sunset or clouds .. the sky was the only unobstructed place lol. Now it's all around me. Pretty cool :)

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Talked to a lady who lives in Oxford County yesterday. She says shes 100% positive that there is a mountain lion living near her home. Said she even chased it down the road trying to get a pic, in her nighty no less.

Snypette

Veteran
Do you guys have a specific time when you do some of your best thinking? For example, Snype does his best thinking while driving and while taking a shower. I was doing quite a few hours of harvesting last night and I was in the zone. It's the place I hope to get to when I trim, and when I am there, my brain works differently in a very positive way. I am able to keep on trimming at an extremely fast pace while at the same time it's like I'm not even there trimming. This is when I do some of my best out of the box and unobstructed thinking. This happen to anyone else while trimming?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when im riding a bike or working in my front yard gardens,definitely not while trimming!

the whole "sports high" thing is very true,when im out on a long ride i sort of drop into a trance and can ignore whats going on with my body at the same time being hyper aware of it...like tackling a long climb,you need to be able to step aside from the pain and yet embrace it at the same time,and in the space between those two theres sometime powerful insight to be found...you know,balance,that ying-yang stuff...

dannykarey

I get in the "zone" between 11pm-2am...........It's when I try and do the majority of my studying. When I first hit Organic Chem I was having some troubles making some connections and recognizing patterns. So I stayed up late, made up a bunch of flash cards, smoked a bowl and went to town..........ended up with a final mark of 93% in the class. Changed my entire routine around those times and it's paid off for sure.

It's almost like ya get hyper-focused or something........oh, and I pace a lot :)

Danny

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I think when I drive and when Im laying in bed or watching tv.
Those 3 times give me the best revelations or clarity of thought.

kaneboy

Sitting in the ocean smelling and feeling the salt water riding waves or just sitting on my board waiting is when I get in my zone

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
When doing mindless tasks, operating by muscle memory or staring at things like sunrise/sunset, moving water, wind-rustled leaves. The best ideas/insights happen when Im not actively thinking - when thoughts are in free flow.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I think best while taking a jog with the pooch at the park and I like to study late at night while the family sleeps , a nice bowl of some bud and text books ahhh paradise :tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts