What's new

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
Look guys Snype is a real smart guy and I'm sure he could figure out how to put in a water heater himself but it's just on the back of the list. Lots of shit going down right now :) Plus I have lots of hot water at my place and he uses it all the time when he's over. When I said these plants are medical, I meant it. :dance013:

lol hank hemp

Snypette

Veteran
Being out in nature on your own land is the most serene experience. I love going out on the 4 wheeler with some tools, work on clearing some trails, take a brake and ride around. Stop and smoke a joint in front of the mountains and turn off the bike and just chill and hear nothing but nature

saluki

ICMag Donor
Sounds like quite the experience, I was in Montreal for over a decade not too far from you so I guess the environment is quite the same. Enjoy it to the fullest Snypette, winter is coming.....

Snypette

Veteran
Knew this was all too good to be true. So I was off on the plant count and the most I can get is 12 legally. Back to the underground. That was nice for a minute though.

Me and Snype will take a whack at growing outdoors together.

4 Hoop houses - 12 Plants per structure - all organic

Stay tuned! :ying:

JointOperation

wish u guys the best.. thats a serious goal.. i wish i had the space to do that much outdoors.. i got 10 going out this year.. hoping for 10-20 pounds.. there already 1 foot tall and have like 10 tops on them.. and im a top the shit out of them until the day they go outside.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Congrats..............................it don't get any easier.......................only becomes what the 2 of ya make of it.

Enjoy the day together........................and Snypette....................you must be making Snype a meal at some point in the day you will be taking photos of for this thread correct i'm sure you're getting the hint here cause you can not continue this thread with out pictures of the food as there is weed pics every where SO YOU must take PHOTOS of some of that GRUB for all of us that frequent this thread!!!!!!!!

Damn i'm outa breaf!!

Yas get the point???

Peace and good vibes for you 2 today.

Snypette

Veteran
The cost of this outdoor is getting up there :ying:
Lots and lots of work ahead and I am excited and ready for it! I hope mother nature works with us this year and I am putting all my good thoughts out there. Things really are falling into place beautifully. I'm sure some bumps and problems will arise but it's a damn good start!

------

Congrats Mr.D to you and yours!

FlaDanskter: More foodie pics to come but as far as our anniversary, I didn't even cook :)

Thanks Jointoperation :tiphat:

Snype :huggg:

blastfrompast

Veteran
Great thread, congrats on getting the quad....I'm more of a trike guy myself.

Keep the foodie pics coming tho...My wife would be jealous of the seafood.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
There is no way in hell you should be cooking anything on your anniversary!

My longest relash was 8 years. After 8 years.....your either gonna stay together for along time, or move on.
You have 1 more year, and then youll get the 8 year itch and decide what the future holds.
Take it from an experienced man.
I prophecy.........
that if things go well for you guys this summer, its for along time to come.
If your whole plan falls apart and your summer sucked, its over.
I can revisit this post at the end of the summer and see if experience taught me anything.
But if experience has taught me anything, this post will be dead on.

Snypette

Veteran
1014 Outdoor

1014 Outdoor

Alright so since me and Snype are going into this together, here are the *now* 48 plants! This entire VEG room! 12 Plants per hoop house. Word.

picture.php

:woohoo:

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
thats a ridiculous statement pick and use summer as a way to measure a relationship. a relationship is difficult from the 4th year on, when the honeymoon period ends. if the first 4 years are shit then just give up. it only gets harder and needs more work as you start getting pissed off with each other.

im only 30 and have been in a relationship 13 years, getting married this summer and i and can tell you the highs are great and the lows are shit.

snype and snypette have been together for 7 years they know more about their relationship then we do. every relationship is like a different life form notting is the same from one to the other. they know where their at good luck to both of use :)

blastfrompast

Veteran
I'm going on 13yrs with my wife...so here is my take on it

Don't sweat the small stuff...messes can be cleaned up, mistakes can be made...just keep everything in perspective.

Worked for me and my non-smoking wife who hates the smell of MJ, but loves me so she puts up with it...she even watered my plants for me when I had my appendix out.

Status
Not open for further replies.