Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
why do you pick and use summer as a way to measure a relationship ? :bashhead:

Because of the grow they are doing together. Youll see.
Im old enough to know and wise enough to say shit like that.
8 years is the point where a relash either makes or breaks. If things go well, they will be tighter and stronger than ever before.
If the grow is a disaster, than problems will arise and test there relash.
Anyhoo........I hope you guys do great this summer and stay together for along time to come. Sending positive vibes your way soul sister and brother.

saluki

ICMag Donor
One day I will have my own property where I can experiment and share with you all my trials and errors. My own little Uganda.

Snypette

Veteran
Here are the dried shots from the plants at the beginning of the thread

Motor breath (#7)
picture.php

KK Star dawg
picture.php

KK Star dawg
picture.php

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran
Nice nugs snypette :respect: I prefer my personal smoke to be cured at least 3 months, seems with proper storage it just get's better with time :biggrin:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Beautiful flowers Snypette! I would love to hang out and smoke with you guys 1 day.
We are pretty close.

Mister D -
My jars never last 3 months. I wish they did. I get about 5 weeks if Im lucky.

Snypette

Veteran
It's dirt mixing day! Man this is no fun. I need some of those white masks and some suction goggles. Safety glasses aren't doing shit bout this peat moss and perlite dust. wahhh

redlaser

Veteran
I can't imagine any dry amendment being safe to breathe, but perlite and vermiculite have to be the worst. Supposedly they check the vermiculite mines for asbestos these days. About twenty years ago I was a grower for a large annual greenhouse producing spring vegetable and flower flats. There were two or three guys that spent 80% of their work day mixing peat moss, perlite and vermiculite in a large mixer without ever using masks that I could tell. Told them that's not healthy and they weren't impressed. Between October and April these guys were mixing enough soil to fill 35-40 million 11x21 inch flats. It would be interesting to see how they are doing these days.

B

beakermuppet

Perlite dust is VERY bad for you....try and wear a mask if ya can.

Cool thread, and keep up the good work!!

B

Catatafish

Veteran
Yea you gotta go heisenberg style and suit up when mixing organic dirt.

You need the real deal air mask with the side filters, not the little white dr/nurse style masks. Suction goggles as you already know. Some nasty crap in the organics, literally.

Its not really much fun as you have already figured out. Feels good though when you start getting good mixes and shits lookin good!

We used to use a cement mixer when whoopin up a batch.

Snypette

Veteran
Probably not too good red laser

Thanks beakermuppet :)

Mojave: Yeah I was seeing that yesterday. Damn that was painful!

Catafish: It felt mad good. I am not despising the fact that I have to do it again all day :) We actually have a cement mixer. It's putting the peat and perlite in that's the worst part.

We worked perfectly together though. Today i am going to note the starting time and keep track of how many runs we get done so I can figure out exactly how long this will take. Oh and I got goggles! Is a respirator overkill for mixing dirt? I have one sitting right next to me. My body is so tired I don't even want to drive to the store to buy a mask. Need to conserve my energy so we get this shit done fast today. This dirt needs to start cooking! My friend asked me what the tarped pile is named when she saw it and I said Bermuda. :dunno: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts