What's new

Snowhigh Seeds

justabluez

Veteran
Tan BD Male

Tan BD Male

I think I will attempt to make some F2s with the Tan BD Male.:biggrin:

I still have not tried the Tan BD yet. She is still dryiIng. This may be my keeper strain!! The buds are quite small, but the smell is quite interesting. Smells like pine or basil, or evergreen trees. She is sticky!! I also saw a couple seeds from the AGPD male!!

The Tan BD will be my little science project. I think I pulled it about 1 week early. I will probably hit a clone with the male pollen, and let it get super ripe!!! muahahahahahahahahah!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• BM MALE 2
    BM MALE 2
    50.4 KB · Views: 45

justabluez

Veteran
Golden Tree,

Thanks!! I've been trying to go through all my Snowhigh beans, and so far, I am not disappointed!! If only I would have kept some. Most I just grew out and smoked, and moved on to the next strain. Most I made a few seeds. But now, I am finding strains that are worth keeping, like that Durban Thai Highflyer2, and Pablos Lemon Thai, and Black Maui, and Tangerine Sky......I could go on..... I'm finally starting to circle back to some of the ones that I LOVE!! Eventually I want to get back to the Pipe Dream. I got 3 seeds left of the F1.

Now I hope the Black Maui X Blazing Dragon is Female!! I think the CPD-BM-BD is a male...

I still need to pop:
1. Golden Thai
2. Panama Gold
3. Epic Daze Purple Haze
4. Devils Poison
5. Golden Dragon (had a male)
6. Shockwave (had a male)
7. Blazing Dragon (had a male)

justabluez

Veteran
Tales of a Pollen Hacker MAD SCIENTIST !!!!

Tales of a Pollen Hacker MAD SCIENTIST !!!!

Well, it looks like BM-BD and CPD-BM-BD are both male....darn...oh well, this project is scrapped for now. However, the BMBD smells just like the Black Maui/Vietnam Black pheno. Smells like sweet piss...Its kind of loud and I like the structure of the plant, so I think I will get some pollen from it, and hit a TanBD clone to improve the structure of the TanBD. The TanBD female that I have is just tall and lanky and floppy just like the Tangerine Sky mom. I think the BM-BD male could improve the structure of it....Lets See!!! :dance013:

I also hit a TanBD clone with the male TanBD to make a few TanBD F2...I think it would be F2... I got rid of the TanBD male....collected a little pollen from the TanBD male.

Both of the Zacatecas Tributes are FEMALE!! This should be interesting. One has a green stem and the other has a purple stem. I was hoping for a male Zac to hit the Purple Mexican with it...darn....

My Gypsy freebie Oaxacan Sativa from YEARS ago did not pop yet....However, since I'm a MAD SCIENTIST:biggrin:.. I think I may attempt to hit the Zacatecas Tribute with the BM-BD male instead...
Muahahahahahahahah.......

hmmmm,
1. TanBD F2
2. TanBD X BMBD
3. Zacatecas Tribute X BMBD
4. Purple Mexican X BMBD

Pollen chucking is soooooo much FUN!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• 040920_1.jpg
    040920_1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 39

justabluez

Veteran
Tan BD Clone

Tan BD Clone

Tan BD clone is looking good. I'm going to hit it with the BM-BD male to see if it can make the stems stronger and the buds fill out a bit more. I like the smell of the BMBD male. Has a sweet piss kind of funk. Its less than 2 months old, and just starting to create pollen sacks! The Tan BD smells like the deep woods. Very green smell like pine or trees or herbs...Does not smell like weed. The CPD-BM-BD has more of a fruity smell, and its a bit more lanky. The BMBD stems seem stronger than the CPD-BM-BD....

(TAN-BD) X (BM-BD). Maybe I will call it Black Tragon!!

Tan BD Clone
==========
attachment.php

Attachments

• 041120_3.jpg
    041120_3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 41

justabluez

Veteran
Tan BD Smoke Test

Tan BD Smoke Test

I'm about to test some popcorn bud of the Tan BD that has been drying in a cigar box for a couple weeks or so. The Vape is locked and loaded. It has been a while since I vaped. Over 1 month.

Here goes:

I'm getting a cheese kind of smell from the bud. Also some fruit. Smoke is smooth. No harshness. Smell is very mild. Very smooth. Definitely taste some cheese in there. Kinda strange...Took a bigger pull on the vape, and I almost coughed....Taste kind of cheesy....more cheese than fruit....I dont really smell the vapor on the exhale....the inhale is quite pleasant...on the cheese side more so than fruit....

Burns quite well in the vape...
I can't seem to stop vaping it....quite good....Already took about 5 or 6 pulls on the vape...

6,7,8.....ahhhhhh.....yeahhhhhh....there she is...:dance013:

sooooo...I think I'm feeling it now....
I hear dance music in my head....
and I think I'm on a dance floor now.....
trying to hang on the dance floor with some sexy babe....
and doing quite well......:dance013:

she keep spinning....that sexy babe on the dance floor....
and sooooo dooooooo I....:dance013:

12, 13, and beyond.......

Snowhigh crosses never disappoint......

Enough said......:biggrin:
:dance013:

--> justAbluez.....

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Picked up two packs of Vietnamese Laughing Grass last summer and put them into germination right away. 5/10 germinated. I found the seedlings that did make it to be weak and needed constant attention their first weeks of life. 3 would eventually make it to flower. To make sure I didn't fuck up, I test germinated nearly 10 year old Jamaican x Haze seeds I made, with 10/10 successful. F1 hybrids should hold a great deal of vigor but these did not. I emailed Snow and he made it right with a few packs of freebies and one replacement pack of VLG. He does do the right thing by giving a lot of freebies to offset the cost per pack. Germed the replacement pack, and ended up with one more plant, equalling 4 healthy phenos to flower total *shrug*.

Now to the plants. 3 of the 4 were very Congo Black dominant. I would honestly rate Ace's Malawi much higher than Congo Black. I've also had it in Congo Pointe Noir x Congo Black, and selected away from the Congo Black there too. The Dalat pheno is very nice though. I plan to keep her around and make some crosses and perhaps S1s. She finished with a cherry, blueberry, camphor/menthol, rotten veggies and christmas spice/potpourri nose. She went 100-110 days amongst 5 clones grown together (was learning her preferences; she likes wet feet).

The effect is creeper in nature. Peaks a few minutes after the bowl. I have a very high tolerance at the moment--smoking flower, bubble hash and eating homemade edibles from dispensary cuts and exotics alike--but this one hits me properly. It's quite the soaring cerebral effect with a good amount of positivity to her (not as positive as a Mexican type effect, but still nice). My favorite part is that in big doses I get a decent amount of peripheral static in my vision, and when I go outside, trees and plants have a shimmery/glowing surreal effect to them. This effect pairs really well with shrooms. It seems to increase visuals without effecting thought processes.

So, while there was some difficulty with Snow's gear, I ended up with a plant I will likely keep a long time, as well as multiple freebie packs in the freezer for the future. Would I buy again? Yes, but only if I'm not quite as broke as I was this time.

The pics:

7 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

14 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Nexus7

Golden King

Golden King

Golden King

Columbian 68 x Columbian Heirloom x Columbian 72

Can someone post the info about this one from oregon leet site?

I can't view the page.

TIA

farm3r

Golden King

Columbian 68 x Columbian Heirloom x Columbian 72

Can someone post the info about this one from oregon leet site?

I can't view the page.

TIA

Here ya go. Remember, Colombian Gold, from what I've read, are known to have the longest flowering of any strains...looking at 16-20 weeks. Ouch! I got 5 reg seeds pack from SnowHigh anyway. Maybe it's both the journey and the destination...20 weeks flowering.

Here's the info from SnowHigh's seed list in the past.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Golden King: [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] This is a 3-way combination of Colombian Gold. A 68 Colombian Gold from Humboldt collected from long time breeder crossed to an heirloom Colombian Gold kept and preserved by a family in Colombia for decades, these were then crossed to a 72 Colombian Gold. This is a rare treat of finding the best examples of Colombian Gold, Santa Marta Colombian Gold, Purple Colombian Gold phenotypes, as well as some red, orange, frosted green. Some will look like Haze, others will have a mainstem formed in the center with long stems from the bottom reaching up to the top, with astringent, honeysuckle colitas, encrusted with frosted, golden to purple and red resins. Others will have Christmas type shapes, while others are broader and stockier. Others will form a tremendous candelabra style, reaching like a grand hand of lightly to heavily encrusted flowers. Some may grow along the ground like a creeper pheno and others still with form large or small bushes, with tiny buds forming atop each stem, others still with form long colas, which appear dense but inwardly are filled with resin glands. These Colombian Golds are extremely unique and never as common as what people have thought they had been in the great days of Colombian Gold bales making it to shore from the La Guajirá peninsula of Colombia. These Colombian Golds were available but only a few bales among the thousands of the more common Colombian that was white washed blonde by the sun to fetch a higher price. This was fool’s gold. Smugglers would ask for the gold and when they were told there was only this or no more, well when the smugglers persisted they “found” more Colombian Gold. The reason the Colombian Gold was so rare is the flowering time. It took many months of growing and vegging and finally flowering to produce flowers, then multiple farms would have to contribute to create just one bale of these incredible weed. Colombian Gold is some of the longest flowering herb you can grow. A lot of patience and experience should be considered when attempting these unique lines. Taking clones, using balanced soils, consider what one is doing if attempting to grow these varieties. If growing outdoors you may want to select and sex plants before growing outdoors with an indoor set up, this will allow you to possibly finish these plants outdoors in the same year, quite possibly you may need to keep growing these plants into February or March of the next year to completely finish the plants correctly. Pulling plants on set flowering times would be rash and a waste of something superior in affect. The high from Colombian Golds is an intelligent high, you can solve problems while under her influence, the knowledge extracted from the universe can be understood. The high is all in the head, affecting everything above the shoulders while giving the rest of your body full reign, seeming to not affect the body in a lack of coordination as in most herb. The high is also visual, an enhancement type high, vibrant colors, radiating through your eyes, clear and not cloudy in its affects, euphoria and a general feeling of grandeur. Those who partake in growing and partaking in Golds, know that they are truly special.[/FONT]
p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; direction: ltr; line-height: 115%; text-align: left; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background: transparent } a:link { color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline }

farm3r

Picked up two packs of Vietnamese Laughing Grass last summer and put them into germination right away. 5/10 germinated. I found the seedlings that did make it to be weak and needed constant attention their first weeks of life. 3 would eventually make it to flower. To make sure I didn't fuck up, I test germinated nearly 10 year old Jamaican x Haze seeds I made, with 10/10 successful. F1 hybrids should hold a great deal of vigor but these did not. I emailed Snow and he made it right with a few packs of freebies and one replacement pack of VLG. He does do the right thing by giving a lot of freebies to offset the cost per pack. Germed the replacement pack, and ended up with one more plant, equalling 4 healthy phenos to flower total *shrug*.

Now to the plants. 3 of the 4 were very Congo Black dominant. I would honestly rate Ace's Malawi much higher than Congo Black. I've also had it in Congo Pointe Noir x Congo Black, and selected away from the Congo Black there too. The Dalat pheno is very nice though. I plan to keep her around and make some crosses and perhaps S1s. She finished with a cherry, blueberry, camphor/menthol, rotten veggies and christmas spice/potpourri nose. She went 100-110 days amongst 5 clones grown together (was learning her preferences; she likes wet feet).

The effect is creeper in nature. Peaks a few minutes after the bowl. I have a very high tolerance at the moment--smoking flower, bubble hash and eating homemade edibles from dispensary cuts and exotics alike--but this one hits me properly. It's quite the soaring cerebral effect with a good amount of positivity to her (not as positive as a Mexican type effect, but still nice). My favorite part is that in big doses I get a decent amount of peripheral static in my vision, and when I go outside, trees and plants have a shimmery/glowing surreal effect to them. This effect pairs really well with shrooms. It seems to increase visuals without effecting thought processes.

So, while there was some difficulty with Snow's gear, I ended up with a plant I will likely keep a long time, as well as multiple freebie packs in the freezer for the future. Would I buy again? Yes, but only if I'm not quite as broke as I was this time.

The pics:

7 weeks

View Image

View Image

14 weeks

View Image

View Image

View Image

Beautiful plants! I was on the fence wether to grab a pack of these of the Du Ma Vietnamese, but got the Du Ma instead for its funny name. The psychedelic effect is what I'm looking for when talking about SnowHigh extreme stuff. Thanks for the report.

Yeh, don't be put off by the high price. SnowHigh will give you a lot of freebies (his other current releaes, not some tester packs) to make up for the high price. Go to his IG and email him for his seed list; then buy directly.

Nexus7

Thanks for the info farm3r!

Should hopefully have some of the Golden King soon. Sounds so interesting. Can't wait :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=538075&stc=1&d=1592609479

So this is the runt Colombian Gold '72 from Snowhigh. 14 inches tall and all the buds are in this pic. Maybe a few grams if lucky. Was not expecting much as I smoked the tops of the males from this batch and got a mellow high off each. 5 of them and the one I chose to pollinate this petite gal, did not impregnate her. I am gonna have to contact Snow to get more seeds.

I was able to get her out into some intense socal moderately high elevation sun the other day, not sure if that helped the buzz, illegal to have your plants outside here. I smoked a marble/half inch size bit of bud, which is very little as there is no density to the buds. It crept up all in the head, I was getting a bit uneasy for the first 30 minutes. Not much euphoria but some, mostly a very intense high with some other world feelings thrown in. It is in the ballpark of what I am searching for, so a reveg is coming and see if Snow has any more seeds.

This one equals the USC version if not surpassing it, I really think it surpasses the USC version, of which I had 5 phenos. The runts are often the killers as many here know. Been a while since I smoked the USC CG '72. I know this might be the USC version relabeled but think not. Not saying Snow would knowingly try to fool anyone, but the person gifting it to Snow might have USC seeds without knowing it.

13 weeks at 9/15 lights on and off. Not a joyful smoke but some space explorer effects. No dark side but some apprehension shall we say? I was out gardening while high, not having to go to work today and my stocks went up today, so no pressures on me other than this smoke, hehe.

Attachments

• CG '72 Snowhigh.jpg
    CG '72 Snowhigh.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 50

Nexus7

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=538075&stc=1&d=1592609479

So this is the runt Colombian Gold '72 from Snowhigh. 14 inches tall and all the buds are in this pic. Maybe a few grams if lucky. Was not expecting much as I smoked the tops of the males from this batch and got a mellow high off each. 5 of them and the one I chose to pollinate this petite gal, did not impregnate her. I am gonna have to contact Snow to get more seeds.

I was able to get her out into some intense socal moderately high elevation sun the other day, not sure if that helped the buzz, illegal to have your plants outside here. I smoked a marble/half inch size bit of bud, which is very little as there is no density to the buds. It crept up all in the head, I was getting a bit uneasy for the first 30 minutes. Not much euphoria but some, mostly a very intense high with some other world feelings thrown in. It is in the ballpark of what I am searching for, so a reveg is coming and see if Snow has any more seeds.

This one equals the USC version if not surpassing it, I really think it surpasses the USC version, of which I had 5 phenos. The runts are often the killers as many here know. Been a while since I smoked the USC CG '72. I know this might be the USC version relabeled but think not. Not saying Snow would knowingly try to fool anyone, but the person gifting it to Snow might have USC seeds without knowing it.

13 weeks at 9/15 lights on and off. Not a joyful smoke but some space explorer effects. No dark side but some apprehension shall we say? I was out gardening while high, not having to go to work today and my stocks went up today, so no pressures on me other than this smoke, hehe.

Nice report yesum. I should have some Golden King coming which is half '72 Gold.

I also spoke to Snow and he is is pretty adamant that his '72 Gold line is different to the Crippled Crow/JGL/USC '72 Gold. Snow also got the Crippled Crow CG '72 direct from Crow himself but doesn't use it in his lines so would have different parental plants to JGL's in any case.

Also Snow recommended his pure Colombian Gold hybrid Golden King over the '72 CG.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
If you email SnowHigh, genetixgenius AT gmail DOT com, you will get a different price list than the seed banks. You probably already know, ordering direct is always better with any true breeders. PLUS, you will get way more amazing freebies!

So yeh, I suggest you or anyone else who reads this, email SnowHigh and get the seeds direct. Don't be put off by the price as he will give you amazing freebies! For example, I ordered one pack of Vietnam Black crosses and received several other freebies of his other releases and they are not some non tested strains.

As far as price goes, yeh, Snowhigh's seeds are expensive, but we all know that working with landraces takes years to select and breed something stable. Plus, tell me if you can even find or buy exotic strains like on SnowHigh's seed list anywhere else beside Ace and Cannabiogen. He said that the price will come down once he has time to make bigger seed runs.

Yeh, I agree, if Snowhigh's seeds were readily available and at a more reasonable price, they would be even way more popular than Ace.

I agree..buy direct is the best option. here is what came in a couple of wks ago. not sure what gets popped 1st but im leaning toward the Royal Purple Thai.

picture.php

peace

Happy Times

I agree..buy direct is the best option. here is what came in a couple of wks ago. not sure what gets popped 1st but im leaning toward the Royal Purple Thai.

View Image

peace

Snowhigh = Legendary Genetix? Hadn’t heard of the alternative name

I do like the lineage behind that Royal Purple Thai, sounds like a nice choice

Nexus7

Big up to Snow! Sent me some replacements for the Vietnamese Laughing Grass I had trouble germing along with a bonus pack of the Black Congo IX to go along with the Golden King I had ordered :)

picture.php

Many thanks Snow!

justabluez

Veteran
Morcheeba, Nexus7,

Nice snowhigh stash! Pop those BEANZ!!!

I only have a few more snowhigh strains to pop.

I was able to germinate my new cross (TANBD) X (Acapulco Gold X Pipe Dream). They are around 2 feet in 1 gal pots and quite skunky funky. Trying to figure out if male or female. Looks interesting. Fat wide leaves instead of long lanky leaves.

I also popped [1] Golden Thai. Trying to figure. out if male or female. Hope its a female!!! It looks VERY Thai. Bi-Symmetrical tight branching with thin leaves....kewl!!

TANBD is nice, but I made a mistake and shook the male (Acapulco Gold X Pipe Dream) in the tent, and the TanBD clones have MANY Seeds!!! THis is where the (TanBDXAGPD) seeds came from. But the smoke is still quite potent at 1 month cure.

I also have some Ace Congo X TanBD seeds!! Will get to these soon hopefully!!

I had a femimized Purple Mexican that hermied on me after I cloned it. So I have a Purple Mexican Feminized clone, and the "Mother" plant that was a full blown hermie dropping pollen....I cut off all the pollen sacks and put in reveg. I want to see if I can get rid of hermie........However, I may use the hermie pollen on the female clone......FRANKENSTEIN PM!!!!!!

The Zacatecas Tribute is worth exploring if you can get it! Nice Wheat or braided looking buds. A bit smelly. 3 day old test smoke was quite potent....Deer in the headlights staring at the wall......not sure if thats good......

My next science projects:.......muahahahhhahahahahahahahahaha
- Cannabiogen Purple Mexican
- Green Mountain Purple Satellite
- Green Mountain Zacatecas Tribute
- Ace Super Malawi Haze
- Ace Golden Tiger 3rd Gen

....eventually I will get back to Snowhigh Pipe Dream!!

justabluez

Veteran
Golden Thai Male

Golden Thai Male

Well, Golden Thai, and both (AGPD X TANBD) were MALE!! Also my Feminized Cannabiogen Purple Mexican hermied,and reveg is still a HERMIE!!!...... Also, my seedlings are being FRIED by my soil!! I just fried [2] Purple Satellite, [1] Golden Tiger 3rd Gen, [1] Super Malawi Haze.... Might be time for new soil for me......YEARS using the same soil....Yeah....maybe its time for some fresh FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST and ROOTS ORGANIC Soil!!!!

I will probably juice all the males and drink....

Not sure if I will attempt to make seeds from the males.....Probably not. I think I will start playing with more of the seeds I made.....Next might be Congo X TANBD or Panama X Black MAui.

Golden Thai Male
============
attachment.php

Attachments

• goldenthai_male.jpg
    goldenthai_male.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 78

Mimpi Manis

Damn... look at those genetics. I'll take all of the first row thanks!
I'm no strain expert, but there seems to be some seriously good work going on at Snowhigh based on that little layout. I sure hope you plan to post a few pics and some grow/strain reviews down the road apiece.