What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sneaky sneaky

G

good drown

nice setup
you can just buy some trays at homedepot for like $.50. what i did to avoid that was i lined the bottom of my room with some sun film. it helps reflect a lil like back up, but keeps the carpet from getting wet. i used to over water in veg so i could have nice big puddles in the room for a few days, it really helped me keep RH at 60%. once i switched to 12/12 i stopped that, added trays. now it stays around 40%

sneakinman13

Veteran
igot- thanks for stopping threw :joint:

good drown- hey man. how big are the treys from home depot? are they only big enough for 1 plant or are the big enough to hold them all???
thanks for stopping by :woohoo:

G

good drown

you may be able to use 1 for a few plants. i got the 12" ones and they fit almost perfect for my 5 gallon buckets.

sneakinman13

Veteran
10/29/09 updatee

10/29/09 updatee

hey ic.
sittin around burning when i decided to take some pics of whats goin on around these parts....
hope everyone enjoyss :joint::joint:
picture.php

^sorry about the light.. flash was off idk why its so bright...
picture.php

^ same with that one. ha
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ thats what im puffin on atm....

well thats it for now... time to twist one up and watch a movie an also try and fall back asleep :joint::joint:

sneakinman13

Veteran
ya that stuff was some stank!
i just got this new shit that smells like lemon/cheese.. ill get a pic here soon... and edit this post.

kkkkk.
i got the pick. only took me like a day and multiple joints to get it done.. ha
picture.php

time to puffff :woohoo:

sneakinman13

Veteran
halloween update

halloween update

hazy - ahha yea he prolly would !
o well ill still pull a nice lil load for me to puff on :pumpkin:

now.. back to the thread... first of all happy halloweeen.. with that being said i got a bunch of pics this morning.... some are blurry and what not. but i wanted to show individual plants this time.... im still gettin used to this cam so hopefully soon ill have crisp clean shots... well enough blabbbing.. time for photos!
picture.php

^ in order of strain.. rows 1-3 starting from top of photo.
row 1-*g-13/*bubbleberry bagseed/*kush
row 2-*g-13/*kush/*dank bag seed
row 3-*kush/*g-13/*dank bag seed

alrightt. hope that made sinse to everyone :joint:
picture.php

^ left side of plants
picture.php

^ trying to keep even canopy
picture.php

^kush... i love this perticular plant. growing real nice and bushyyy. lets prey she is female!
picture.php

^ just did a bunch of training on this baby... back is sore! ha

picture.php

^ lst on g-13
picture.php

^ dank bag seed.. this one is reeeeking .. curious to see how this one turns out

well all the other single plant shots came out to blurry for me to even bother posting!

hope you guys enjoy and have a happy halloweeen :witch2:

B

Blouh

Really nice garden sneakiman! and very good training IMO! Keep it up! :yes:

sneakinman13

Veteran
well.. the masterkush was hands down the strongest. i mean if you smoked a joint of that shit. you would be soaring for hours!! that kinda high where your temple throbs and your heart races.. lolll
i enjoy it. but some ppl think its to muchh. lolll
but the g-13 is some all day kinda shit....
had a nice citral smell and taste. nice powerfull high... just not as powerfull as the kkush : )

so to answer your question. im gonna say kush.....

Hey sneakin looking good. Ever though of cutting up a rubbermaid tub? I look for a cheap / more direct solution for my issues at hand, it's something i would probably do since i have a couple lying around just being begged to be cut

sneakinman13

Veteran
thats a good idea st8. never really thought of doing that because i dont have um lying around atm... but i got my plants sexing now. so once i figure out females and transplant. ima deff do something for the drain!

they have been on 12/12 now for about 2 days.. i cannot wait!

latter

sneakinman13

Veteran
so happy!

so happy!

well a really good friend of mine just came back from northern california..
he was trimming for some ppls out in the mendo area. and came back with some killer stuff! he was cool enough to give me about a 8th of buds. and a gram or so of bubble hash... so i figured i would get some pics upp here to spice this thread upp
picture.php

^ white russian- this stuff is soo amazing! very skunky perfume like smell. good stone and taste... some very good outdoor smoke.
picture.php

^OGxHAZE-i only smoked a lil bowl of this stuff so far. because he only gave me about a gram of this... and that WR got me zoooooted :joint:
but it taste very sour. not sure on the high because i was already super blazed but im sure its top notch stuff
picture.php

^bubble- this stuff is niceee. still needs a lil dry time i think but has a very nice taste...
picture.php

^double bubble

well thats it for noww.. i would get pics of the plants but the lights are out!
also one is male! but thats a good thing cause i only want about 4-5 plants! ha

later everone

sneakinman13

Veteran
meaty-thankss alottt man! ya im preying for a good yeild.. its cfl but i should beable to still pull a nice lil harvest.

shaw- thanks for droppin by .. and ya i lovee me some freee herbs : )

sneakinman13

Veteran
11-5-09 update

11-5-09 update

well after i watered my plants i decided to snap a few photos .. its been about 3 days of 12/12 now and there starting to beast up a bit :dueling:
soooo without further ado , the pics!
picture.php

^well this is a male bagseed... 1 down! well its still up actually.. haha
but ima take him out of here soon.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the bottom left one is the male.. rest are still unknown ....

well thats it for now IC. ill be back with some sort of update sometime soon!
stay high everyone :joint: