What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sneaky sneaky

sneakinman13

Veteran
Looking good there bushing up nicley. I'll be watching. I love your CFL idea and im glad so far your sticking with your design.

thanks alot! ya i think ima let my cfl hood run this hole grow.. it seems to be workin perfectly atm.. so wish me luck! :joint::joint:

later everyone

sneakinman13

Veteran
just added 6 more cfl's everyone!! also fed um a wee bit of big bloom. FoxFarms. plus a new fan to help keep things cool.. be back later with pics

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Sneak,

The ladies are looking nice, what is the dimension of the closet and how many grams do you think you'll get / got last time?

Peace, :joint:

sneakinman13

Veteran
Sneak,

The ladies are looking nice, what is the dimension of the closet and how many grams do you think you'll get / got last time?

Peace, :joint:

hey there hydrosun.. i have no idea what ima get. last time i use'd a 600 watt hps in a office sized bedroom. this time i have a veryyyy small closet. its about as big as it looks in the pic. have not measured it yet. ill be happy if a get a 0 or 2 however :woohoo:

facelift- thanks for stoppin by man! and ya the hood works wonders!

im def gona have some more pics tonight to show you guys how there looking:joint::joint:

lattter!

sneakinman13

Veteran
updizzel

updizzel

well like i said. i added some more cfl to the mix plus a fan i scored at walmart for 7 bucks! on clearance sinse its winter now...
well anywho here are some pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

welll thats it for noww.. ill be back in a few dayss with more! :joint::joint:

looks good man nice and healthy, but if you dont mind me saying mayb should get a couple rubbermaid bins to put them in shopping bags commonly have holes and a towel can hardly soak up runoff if you carpet gets wets you have mold and bacteria not good growing conditions. Really like the grow bags, been wanting to try them, how sturdy do they seem? like they want to tip over? and did those holes come punched about 2'' up, or did you poke them?:2cents:

sneakinman13

Veteran
looks good man nice and healthy, but if you dont mind me saying mayb should get a couple rubbermaid bins to put them in shopping bags commonly have holes and a towel can hardly soak up runoff if you carpet gets wets you have mold and bacteria not good growing conditions. Really like the grow bags, been wanting to try them, how sturdy do they seem? like they want to tip over? and did those holes come punched about 2'' up, or did you poke them?:2cents:

thanks for the advice stealth... im supppper dupper carefull when i water. taking each plant out of the closet 1 by 1 to water. and never have problems with it leakin threw the bagsss. yett anyways.. ha i used this same method on my last grow and it worked out but maybe a rubbermaid would be a good idea!:joint:
and i honestly love the bags. nice n sturdy. they lean how u want them to. which sounds weird.. but its like the bags are playdough. you can kinda force um todo what u want um todo... just gotta get use to um..
and the holes came as is...

thanks for stopping by !

wfw1- thanks again! ya im excited for the new amount of light... i cant wait to see what a week of it does for them..

well im outa here for now! thanks for the replys everyone!!
good vibes!:joint:

qwerty

Looks great sneakinman, are those 42W CFL's? The LST looks perfect, what, a week left of veg? That hashball looked delicious.

sneakinman13

Veteran
Looks great sneakinman, are those 42W CFL's? The LST looks perfect, what, a week left of veg? That hashball looked delicious.
hey there... i have 3 dif watt cfls in there. and honestly im not sure what they are. i kno there all 20 watts and above...
thanks for the lst compliment. been doing it for a few years now... really like the results.. and thanks again for the hash comment. it really was amazing. taste like fruity pebbles...:joint::joint:

grouchy

You could take a couple trash bags and some duct tape and make a liner to protect the carpet. This would take some of the worry out of it and maybe help out if the humidity starts molding it. You could tape it to the walls and seal the bottom of the closet.

sneakinman13

Veteran
grouchy- thanks for the advice! sounds like a good idea... i wanted todo something like that just wanted something a bit more thick. like poly or a tarp or something along those lines..
have you tried this with just a garbage bag if so did it actually work????

grouchy

Have not tried it myself but I am sure it would work. Plastic liners would work too but you probably have trash bags laying around.

K

KermitTheHermit

Nice sneakinman!

I used those grow bags once before, in a closet I built just for growing. I'm with you, you can really pack them into your space.

I just moved to a cabinet, and am trying out 12/12 from seed with a 250W MH, and will be using the 1 gallon bags to finish them off.

sneakinman13

Veteran
kermit--- thanks for stoping by!:joint: ya the grow bags are pretty cool. the more i use them the better i can train my plants with them.. i think i got it figured out pretty good now...
and ill come check out your thread when i wake up from a nap.. very stoned and exausted from the day!

grouchy--- thats tru man.. who knows maybe later when im bored ill see what i can do :abduct:

Latest posts

Latest posts